Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Ritch: I made the twitter account because of Nids...Asha & Shaina is also there...I guessed it was you on DP because purple is ur favourite colour...How do you dance with high heels? I'm not at all comfortable...
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Ritch: Bye...Its home time...Will catch you up tomorrow...
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Resh- LOL, most of my clothes are purple so I guess it would have been easier for you all to recognise me! Oh Asha and Shaina are also there? I got Nids, and from her account I got you and Jen! Oh dancing with heels is okay; if it gets tooo painful I just remove them and dance barefooted! But I didn't remove my heels cause they're difficult to remove, cause of which I wore it throughout and I'm regretting it now! Asha and Shaina are there too, and you have them? I must look for them in your profile! *edit* See you Reshmi! Take care!
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanda adda again eh? Looks like everyones busy in the festive mood! Well I am super happy cause its boxing day which means more shopping πŸ˜ LOL I was planning to go around 8, right when the malls open but I couldn't wake up so ill probably go in the afternoon? Well, I have no expectations or excitement for today's episode just just gonna wait and watch πŸ€”
krystel21 thumbnail
Jen! πŸ€— How was your Christmas? Oooh, do enjoy your shopping trip! Adda is all thanda today cause of the lack of news and expectations about Nabbya! You're actually gonna watch it? Wow, I won't do so till I don't see some interesting LUs! BTW, I was just watching DMG, the part where Riddhima accidentally talks about how she loves Armaan and then they share this super romantic moment in the fire-exit! Haaye, Armaan! πŸ˜ β€οΈ
manjha thumbnail
Ritch it was awesome!! Ho wwas yours??I got some amazing presents, well I wanted Barun Sobti under my tree but I had to settle with a new IphoneπŸ˜† OH well still hoping for my birthday!! LOL yeah I am gonna watch it, mujh mein abhi bhi himmat hai πŸ˜† and DMG, jeeti raho balike!! Save your eyes from the torture named Navya πŸ˜³ BTW brb getting LUs for padossi πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
I read about you wanting a BS wrapped up under your tree! DW, your birthday is coming up soon, and you might get lucky then! Or who knows, OTW to India you might meet one of your jaanuables! Oooh, iPhone! Sweet! I get only one Christmas and birthday gift cause they're soo close by, so I'll get my camera later next month! πŸ˜” But Christmas was fun! πŸ˜ƒYeap, even I'll go grab dinner and be back! Nabbya is a pain, DMG and IPKKND are like so much better!
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
IPKKND was pretty good today, kind of a filler but I am so loving NK and KKG!  LOL NK and KKG are gonna dance to desi girl and I so cant wait for that and ASRs reaction but he's gonna be a meanie πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ LOL some Navya kids were bashing IPKKND on the SP site and I gave em a piece of my mind... Okay BRB again gonna grab breakfast! 
krystel21 thumbnail
Oh yeah I read that article! I love NK man, he's sooo funny! Him and KKG make such a funny pair! πŸ˜† I can already imagine KKG running the jalebi ka stall in that party! πŸ€£
krystel21 thumbnail
And pass me the link to the SP thing where you gave them a piece of your mind naa? I wanna go and see their IQ level as well! πŸ˜‰