Most exciting episode till now.

meghavi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Just finished watching it, and I definitely though that today's episode was the most exciting one till now.  And in terms of difficulty of the stunts I thought it was acceptable.

I thought that Nausheen would do better...but anyways, my congratualtion goes to Sachin and Riva for atleast trying the 2nd stunt!  And also I thought swetha did a appuladable job!  Even tho she didn't win, at least she completed the 3rd stunt, and her timing wasn't THAT bad.

Neeways ...just my thought ^.  Whtcha guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thought it was good too Meg. I never thought that Nausheen would give up soo easily. Riva did the best in Round 1; Sweta in Round 2; and Shabbir in Round 3. I really thought that Sweta would do it (and she did) and win the title. She was SOO close! She did great! The difficulty of the stunt was mediocre. If they had asked them to eat the liver or something, then it would have been difficult. But overall, the episode was good! I enjoyed watching it!

~Natasha
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agree Natasha i was so upset to see Swetha did not win. Shabbir did not even get one flag in the first so that to me is not a Fear Factor champion.

In regards of the epsiodes I think today was the best but still no where comparison to the US ones. As the stunts get harder i think they need to stop having celebrities as they are more concerned about themselves and not giving the stunts a fair shot
meghavi thumbnail
Yah Natasha, I agree that if they had to eat the liver/heart or w/e that would have been harder. And also ..Priya di..ur rite, compared to the American fear factor this is nothing...but I think Fear Factor India is showing good improvement.
I liked the one with chetan hansraj andd amit sareen in it, cos i like them 2 😆

I have liked most of them, but yeah i thought nausheen could have done better 😛
navpun thumbnail
Shweta was very confident.....she did it really well all thru 3 stunts.
naveed khan thumbnail
hi plz post some ass pic in underwear of shradha nigham and mandira beddi ,from programme fear factor
Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
was a good one .............. and all th stunts wer hard...............but i wanted nausheen to come ahead but she couldnt and i like d sachin part the way he said " under se feeling nahi aaati"...............coz he is vegeterian so he couldnt pick the meat parts....although he ....tried.......... 😛
over all was a good episode........