Kaviyas Mom A Big Pain!!!

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Ok, would you guys not agree that Kaviyas mom is a huge pain in the a**, i mean why the hell does she keep pushing Kaviya to stay with Ayush , i mean by being a mother she above all people should know that what Ayush has also ruined Soniyas life and that if she were Soniyas mother, she too would feel very sorry for her own daughter if that happened to Kaviya. Instead she keeps on forcing it, i almost hate her mom more than Kaviya, But whatever it takes someone better get Soniya and Ayush together, and I dont know what Kaviya was referring to when the last show ended, something about that she came between and because of her they will be reunited, well she better kill herself or something, FAST!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
yes it's true kaviya's mother ia a kaanta
dkdisha thumbnail

yes i agree kaviya's mom is a pain in the a** i cant stand her. and i cant stand cowiya either. she is too much. i hope some how soniya and ayush get back together but i think they wont since bohdi is back i cant stand that evil guy either so cold hearted heis and what happned to dr mayank they never showed him again after he lost the case lol

Jessi

glamour_girl thumbnail
But what was the point of Kavya's mum to but in I mean like women stay out she keeps on brain washing Kavya and that idiot wont let Ayush and Soniya be together!😭
beauty_angel thumbnail

Cowvya's mum is a big pain in the BACK!!!!!