One more scene yaar!! When the mantris asked... "how did the king died??""
the way he replied and enacted saying "aise"...I was like .🤣
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: justjayati

One more scene yaar!! When the mantris asked... "how did the king died??""

the way he replied and enacted saying "aise"...I was like .🤣

one question though maybe u can answer is was if CGM mom was alive when he became king and if so how did she remain alive all those years when dhanadand had her captured. or maybe her getting captured was fiction track. i am so confused about it.😕

yeah i know you have good sense of humor but i found 9th dec and 10th dec episodes funny. but mainly 9th december episode.
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
i made this post to see funny comments made on dhanadand daughter and her behavior in 16th december episode everyone seems to excited about this weeks episode😆 i read some funny comment on WU so thought to make this thread so all funny people would come out with their funny bones🤣
justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Bhaiyyaji...
well there are many versions on CGM's mom by historians,,, we can't claim anyone of them to be true,,,, so sorry,, can't tell anything exactly abt it.. however i posted a little bit of info ur another thread, may on DID CGM KILL DHANA.

and i don't rem 9th december episode... its been 2 weeks yaar!! But it must have been funny... as i can rem that previous episodes were damn funny esp those "jungle mein mangal" parts...🤣
bhaiyyaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: justjayati

@ Bhaiyyaji...

well there are many versions on CGM's mom by historians,,, we can't claim anyone of them to be true,,,, so sorry,, can't tell anything exactly abt it.. however i posted a little bit of info ur another thread, may on DID CGM KILL DHANA.

and i don't rem 9th december episode... its been 2 weeks yaar!! But it must have been funny... as i can rem that previous episodes were damn funny esp those "jungle mein mangal" parts...🤣

so true but am waiting for your topics your comment are just too much your quite the comedian😆
justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey check arushi's thread... WHAT IF...

if u like funny commets.. then i think u would like the funny story and convo i have written on page 1... plz comment also...