Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update... I am happy that Purvi tried to help her sister Punni and showed what type of a creep is Mr Mallick to that boy and others... Now I think this is max she could do... Punni wants to destroy her life so no one can stop... Her mother will also taste it very soon or later...
Though I would have loved if she had recorded a video and showed it to that loud speaker Manjusha...

What is wrong with Manjusha 😡 I can understand her reason for not liking Purvi but saying such things about an orphan girl is so sick... She does not have a heart 😡... She was shouting there so loudly 😲 Hope Swati's throat is fine after so much of shouting for a scene 😲

Now even I am curious to know who this Arjun is... Everyone in PR and viewers have been waiting for him...

Why did Manav say he feels safe when Ovi is with Arjun  ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•... Were Arjun and Ovi so close in the school days?? Coz I heard Arjun is a very busy business man.. I dont think he got a chance to do his degrees... As far as I know Arjun, Ovi, Teju and also Purvi are of almost same age.. Some are working and very successful and some are in college studying 😲.. Looks like Arjun is another child prodigy just like Purvi 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Tanya, glad to read Archana is shown looking at pictures of her children and Manav. Its about time the CVs did this!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: suan

Thanks for the update Tanya. More and more I see PR 1 being repeated here. This will only worsen the trp's because no one wants to see a repeat of PR, not even the beginning which was good then. It will not work this time around because too much crap has happened in between then and now.  Are the CV's so bereft of ideas that they are trying to rehash old stuff?  Time to end the show if this is all they can come up with.

I have no idea where the creatives will take PR now ...😕
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

What is wrong with Manjusha 😡 I can understand her reason for not liking Purvi but saying such things about an orphan girl is so sick... She does not have a heart 😡... She was shouting there so loudly 😲 Hope Swati's throat is fine after so much of shouting for a scene 😲

You know at one point I honestly thought that Swati was going to lose her  voice and I loved the way Archana pushed her out of the house ..
Baap re, kya fight thi..It reminded me of one of thefights that manju had with Varsha and Vaishali

Now even I am curious to know who this Arjun is... Everyone in PR and viewers have been waiting for him...

Looks like Arjun is another child prodigy just like Purvi 😆

The next Pavitra Rishta 😆

Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Thanks Tanya, glad to read Archana is shown looking at pictures of her children and Manav. Its about time the CVs did this!

They were lovely pictures ..Manav with the twins and Soham and Sachin ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update di ðŸ¤— I'm so happy you get to continue the thread.There will nowhere else to go otherwise

Will watch the fighting match and chat more later. This forum used to be second home now i just feel sad coming here 😭
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol .. tanya di .. dont mind .. but i dont read the updates .. so i am going to post the most random things here ... not really related to the episode ...😳
Tanyaz thumbnail
It's Ok Lunza , as long as you take care of your friends here and have fun ... 😊

The show is a bit of a drag actually ..
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Will watch the fighting match and chat more later. This forum used to be second home now i just feel sad coming here 😭

I know , but now don't think about all that .Go and watch the fight ..Both the actors almost lost their vocal chords doing it ...😆 specially Manjusha ...
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Thanks for the fab update di ðŸ¤— I'm so happy you get to continue the thread.There will nowhere else to go otherwise

its sad actually ...nowadays the only place i feel comfy enough to post are Sushita related articles and Niki's FF thread ... hell I cant even post anywhere even if I want to .. since I am completely out of touch with the show .. and dont give a damn about manav , archu or any of their half a dozen kids and the ridiculous plot...
Even in the past there have been times when i didnt watch the show for weeks .. still I used to enjoy reading posts in the forum about the show and the characters ...
now , i find it difficult to do that ... without getting irritated about a lot of things that have been going on here... so i have stopped reading ..

Edited by lunza - 12 years ago