mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
It looks like Karan Rai, Neha Marda and Karan Mehra's saath was only until here! and from now, its "SAATH RAHEGA NEVER" 😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ Guys, I am so so so disappointed that I am still in anger......I am gonna die without dis show, i mean, without Karan Rai, Neha Marda and Karan Mehra!!! I know I said that I won't Karan Mehra too to leave, its cuz i am not all interested in watchin these characters with other actors/actresses 😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ Ok, u ppl might think that i am really crazy...its ok then!!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hey...i understand!...i know how angry you are...im also feeling the same.... 😭 😭 😭

i wouldnt mind if it was shikhar who had left the show...why peehu & krish!!! 😭 😭 😭

SAATH RAHEGA NEVER...well, i guess i would have to agree... 😭
pichirocks thumbnail
guys.i heard serial is going to take five-year leap..maybe after that leap they'll b back.........see positive...... 😊 😊
mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: pichirocks

guys.i heard serial is going to take five-year leap..maybe after that leap they'll b back.........see positive...... 😊 😊

ur right, we should take a positive look, but what the hell is the leap, the story just started nowwww and leap = ekta's boring drama where all the friends might be far from each other, and then u see, they meet each other, but things are too late and bla bla bla bla.......seriously, i dunt understand why they need to show a leap since the story just started like few months agoooo

khushix thumbnail
5 year leap???...

well...a leap is ok for me but i dont want it to turn into the marriage drama thingy...

it would be ok...maybe the story would be about their career...like peehu being a doctor already & krish in the airforce...and then after a long time they would meet...

but i want peehu & krish to be played by neha & karan rai...it would be more interesting...

Originally posted by: khushix

5 year leap???...

well...a leap is ok for me but i dont want it to turn into the marriage drama thingy...

it would be ok...maybe the story would be about their career...like peehu being a doctor already & krish in the airforce...and then after a long time they would meet...

but i want peehu & krish to be played by neha & karan rai...it would be more interesting...

if what khushi said is right, well, that will be interesting but my sixth sense 😆 is tellin me that SRA will turn into a wedding drama! 🤢 

khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

if what khushi said is right, well, that will be interesting but my sixth sense 😆 is tellin me that SRA will turn into a wedding drama! 🤢 

i agree...even though if it will be a story about their careers...later, it would turn into a wedding drama...

mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

i agree...even though if it will be a story about their careers...later, it would turn into a wedding drama...

IT WILL DEFINITELY TURN INTO A FAMILY DRAMA AFTER THE LEAP! 😭 ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ˜¡
go read that article posted in SRA forum!

wizgal thumbnail
Completely agreed......but in a way I am glad that Neha & Karan have left the show, because they would have nothing left to do

But, I want both of them to come back together in a new show or music video or anything like that, I really want to see Karan again
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizgal

Completely agreed......but in a way I am glad that Neha & Karan have left the show, because they would have nothing left to do

But, I want both of them to come back together in a new show or music video or anything like that, I really want to see Karan again

ya...me too...i just hope to see them together again....