mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
ARNAV AND KHUSHI' SCENES ARE BRILLIANT AS USUAL.THeir nokjhoks and the funny stuff is just brilliant i dont even need to say dat, N i loveddd todays scenes   ...but wht now ?

why are Cvs just moving in circles ? Nothing is happening ?

shaym crap i sthere , we have this s namoona nandkiore WHERE ARE arnav and khushi ?

No wonder the trps fell down because of so much of  kichdiii !!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont even knw why r the cvs doing this ?

AT the moment Im just watching da show for SARUN "sanaybarun" , I dont understand wht have cv's plan with arshi's story God !

SARUN ROCKS !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nw they will brng upon a jealous arnav...today's lavanya's last dilogue...where she tells arnav to hold onto the love...as it's high above evry relation...n yesterday again her dialogue to khushi...that she will understand in two days or so...weder arnav understnds or nt...r gonna be the theme of the show...n regarding shyam track...no idea!!!!

Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

ARNAV AND KHUSHI' SCENES ARE BRILLIANT AS USUAL.THeir nokjhoks and the funny stuff is just brilliant i dont even need to say dat, N i loveddd todays scenes   ...but wht now ?

why are Cvs just moving in circles ? Nothing is happening ?

shaym crap i sthere , we have this s namoona nandkiore WHERE ARE arnav and khushi ?

No wonder the trps fell down because of so much of  kichdiii !!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont even knw why r the cvs doing this ?

AT the moment Im just watching da show for SARUN "sanaybarun" , I dont understand wht have cv's plan with arshi's story God !

SARUN ROCKS !

Same here.. I dont know I am feeling so let down. I do have so much faith in CVs.But they are not picking up any signals as what viewers want.. we are sick and tired of parallel tracks and 3 is too much a crowd in any relationship. So why do they have to bring this third angle again. Same old story...
I think in al dis khichdi d cvs mite hv 4got why r dey writing 4 d sho n wat ws deir purpose...wat d hel r dey doing??? Nothing's happening...from 1 week no rabba ve...same scenes r sumtimes being repeated...esp d get out scene...aur kitni baar?? nothing unique..oder shos r going ahed n ippknd is left behind...very gud gud this hapened oderwise dese cvs wud neva kno dat d sho is faling down...hope dat nandkishore is gud enuf...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just feel that shyaam will try to marry Khushi with the help of Anjali
and so I think Khushi will get to knw all this and tell the truth to Arnav...
this make no option than ArHi marriage...
deal marriage also fine
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: moon_mine

nw they will brng upon a jealous arnav...today's lavanya's last dilogue...where she tells arnav to hold onto the love...as it's high above evry relation...n yesterday again her dialogue to khushi...that she will understand in two days or so...weder arnav understnds or nt...r gonna be the theme of the show...n regarding shyam track...no idea!!!!

ASR seemed angry aka Jealous in the set video . I really hope the romantic KKG ASR track will be back at the party.
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Totall agree, I've said this in many threads, they are at a romantic stalemate. yesterday when LA asked KKG to take care of ASR, KKG recoiled as if La asked her to jump into coals. With that attitude, how in the world are the two going to come closer?

What needs to happen is Shyam stresses kkg out with his overtures and ASR butts in to deflect shyam and help kkg. once they figure out shyams evil intent, they partner to help anjali and make shyam see the light of day. that would be a great way to bring them closer.

sorry, we dont need any misunderstanding track because the characters have already misunderstood each other so much, there is no room for more and still achieve TRPs.
CVs shouldn't lose focus at this point of time and that is what seems to be happening.. We can watch the emotional scenes and other characters story for a couple or so episodes and thats about it. It should not be always... Getting so bored these days to watch IPKKND. Earlier every epis were bang on and we could watch again and again. La's exit was very graceful and much needed .Agreed. Then Shyam's truth was out which was not so good. I was not very satisfied. Now this new entry. I sometimes feel to let go for about a month and then come and watch if the story has picked up any further.. If Shyam's creepiness is what being portrayed every now and than , its not my cuppa tea.I want Khushi to kick his A*** so that he dare not mess with her again.
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
they are bringing a new character to move the show ahead.. we have to be patient I guess!
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
honestly i dont knw wht cvs r doing ! Either they want to STRETCH AND PROLONG it or God knws !

Shyam ficaso i snot over , arnav has Not confessed namoona is here ...

Where are Arshi ?

No im not saying Tht there i sno love i knw  its nore then attraction they are on one level , arnav loks like hes dancing on her tunes he's bewildered by her persona and her charisma  makes him nuts BUT khushi ? we need some feelings from her side too .

and frgt ever thing even if arnav and khushi confesses their love to the audience dats us will be a moment to rejoice lekin ufff Allah whts happening here !!!!!!