Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampires_Suck

This is the Wiki link of the movie,You will get the detailed plot here..

Check out the montage lol..🀣 Will have you rofling over..Some sagas just won't die..🀣
You will get the vids on YT as well..πŸ˜†
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG 🀣 🀣
n Edward's hair🀣 n on Jacob its written as Team Edward...that's the most hilarious thing🀣

n Victoria n all...what poses🀣
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
And Yes,about Hp and the characters-Its all so much awe-worthy!! πŸ˜ Hermione's my second fav tho,but not the first since i ain't this bookworm lols.😳 But Yaa,as you must have known by my dabba anyways,i ship the forbidden Draco-Hermione lols.❀️ They are seriously such a deep pairing!! I wish JRK would have at least shown a bit of the two together..!!!
Payal-15 thumbnail
Hermoine was my most fav char in HP...she was such a perfectioninst but not all geeky...she leaned fun quite easily n directed others the right way always...HP n Ron wouldn't have survived without her at all πŸ˜†

I even liked Ron...he was a true frnd...n though a Muggle...his life was like a typicl human in that world πŸ˜†

n ya Draco's char is what I think could have been more concentrated on in the last book...as in he was shrewd n all but not so evil as people assumed...but nevertheless...it was a good watch... 😊

Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Oh,of course.Without Hermione,the boys would have never stood  a chance lol,during their first year itself..and the years there after..😳 But i suppose,since its i identify with Ginny more,she happens to be my fav girl..
Ron..He is sucha  a cutie actually!!❀️ and yes of course,all of them have been incredible brave hearts!!

and Draco..even tho i used to be more of a Tom Felton admirer and that too coz of his looks basically,after i read deep into Draco's character,He came out as such a deep personality..in the 6th book,was anyone in any more sever pain than him??😳 Poor guy,It was so incredibly portrayed by Tom..and from then on-i have understood Draco so well!!!😳 
Payal-15 thumbnail
ya, Tom was a deep char...n yup Tom Felton looked good...rather even the guy who played Voldamort was good looking too ,in real πŸ˜†

n Ginny...If U say i do believe ur like her...πŸ˜†

in every year Hermoine had saved their lives, such a brainy she was...n ya Ron was cute actually...his exclaimaitons to diff situations was fun πŸ˜†

I liked his dialogue to Hermoine... that she so needed to sort her priorities πŸ˜†
Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Oh,every actor was perfect -to say the least..😳 and Ralph Fiennes as well..The best Voldemort anyone could have ever played..

waise Voldy se yaad aya-See this..🀣 

and Yes,i LOVE Ginny.not the way Harry does of course!!πŸ˜†
Ron's awkward one-liners lo,don't get me started on them..🀣-- His lines in the 2nd part and when he tells Hermione-how about a nice book with the money you have left as a present i mean..🀣 He was so frigging FUN!!🀣  and then every single swearing he used against Snape..πŸ˜†

and talking of Tom Felton-You seeing my last gif sig right??the Felton winking one? Isn't he just HOTT!!!<3!!❀️
Edited by -Debzyy- - 12 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
that pic n lines  🀣 Voldi is always made fun of more than getting scared of  🀣

n Ron's one-liners were actually fun...remem when he said to hermoine that he was afraid that Harry n Ron might not be having very good effect on her...the way he said it πŸ€£ its like he was afraid they had bigadoed a good girl🀣

ya I know U don't like Ginny that way, no need to clarify🀣

ya Tome Felton is more handsome than both our heroes πŸ˜†
btw I liked Cedric Diggory a lot in part 4 πŸ˜†

Payal-15 thumbnail
Debz time to go...it was nice talking to u πŸ€—

byesss...tc
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Well,some of those pics of him are used to make fun of him so badly yaa..🀣 But then,reading him in the books-He destroyed so many families..d evil incarnate n all.When you watch it,of course-you do hate him. Rach and I were talking about it that day.She was disapproving of the fun being made outta him,felt he deserved to be just HATED!! 

You mean the 5th book right?about Ron and Hermione bit-Yaa,he was like i don't believe its you saying we ought to break rules for fun.🀣 There have been many such instances..and i loved it how he used to get all awkward when Hermione used to hug him when sad or overwhelmed with emotions..πŸ˜†πŸ€£ 

and Tom was a CUTE guy in his childhood as well,no-and as he grew up-the handsomeness just kept increasing!!!!☺️ 

Cedric ka guess what-even me liked him when he was in HP-But dunno what happened-when he moved to Twilight-he started looking so much girlish to me..Really!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†