Epi 494: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good episode. "Bahot ho gaye sab ke khel aur saazishain, ab Datta Shreeram Patil ki bari hay". Even we are waiting for his turn, enough of his enemies attacking & trapping him. That paper must be sent by Mhatre to misguide Abhi.Thanks BB & the writers๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh God No...nothing will happen to Naku or baby - All is Well, All is Well :) Just chanting it...hopefully, BB and team wont leave us in a cliff hanger for Friday.
Dutta - time for action now...but hold that action for your enemies please...not at home...Naku is in a fragile state..no yelling :)
The letter sent to Abhi is probably from Nave - to do some kadi...such a misunderstanding..I hope Abhi and Dutta come to the same side...what a dhansu team they will be!
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
okay..been a long time since i have posted in this thread but its nice to be back. Thank you very much bb and writer..its been amazing..even though i have not been able to comment i have found time here and there to take a quick glance at the episodes. Loved the last episode thats for sure duttas reassurance to baabi! god that little girl is so lucky to have a dad like dutta..hes all heart..so sweet bless him. Moving onto the latest episode dutta shouldn't be allowed to shout at naku at least not until shes had the baby..bitchari is probably already emotionaly unstable with the preganancy upar se the baby seems like a really kickboxer๐Ÿ˜† and shes married to the god of rage๐Ÿ˜’.  but Im proud of nakusha!!๐Ÿค— im sure after all that..and that really harsh scolding off dutta any woman  would have gone and wept in a corner but not nakusha!! jaasi ki raani for sure!! thats why we love her.
But in duttas defense he only shouted at her because he cares, he doesnt want her to get involved or worried about the on-goings. And im sure we have all noticed that nakusha sometimes doesnt really l
okay..look at me i'm jumping from nakushas side to duttas but anyhow..love the way dutta catches on to the fact that he was harsh with her. moments in the car were sweet...looking forward to 2morrow..
thanks
jagruti
Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The gun shot is scary BB...

Fingers crossed... and chanting All is Well ...

ek dum barabar DSPji... yeh ab khuli jung hain...  so better be extremely esmart

-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
scary precap..me too chanting with all..all izz well... all izz well.. D pls do smthng ;(
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well I thought ... pregnant women have mood swings  making them angry and sad at a fall of a brick . 

But here it is  the opposite ... Haaha Mom- to-be cool as ice  and Dad-to be is the one with the mood swings ...๐Ÿคฃ

Fire breathing Dragon ... Dutta 

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting episode BB. I wonder how they will get Kala out after her confession. They can get her out only if she retracts...and if she retracts then she will have to retract what she said against Dutta too. I am curious to see what turn ASD's war against the mafia takes. I hope it ends with Dutta giving up his illegal business.
There another knot tied with Nave and Mhatre joining hands to attack Dutta. Its time Dutta gave them back.
Coming to Tasha...Naku actually was a roothi hui biwi today...no wonder Dutta was surprised. Btw AS has always been responsible for sending Dutta's family into danger. She played her role again today.
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u all 
priya: fire spitting dragon Dutta.. it did crack me up..
shreya: ya even i wonder how they'll get her out, but it is true that she can start ranting off all other names as well the moment she feels cornered
minaxi: i am also most certain it is nave or mhatre who sent that letter. dutta obv didnt do it. ๐Ÿ˜”
marina: i am scared too. lets see what is in store today
harshita: we are all chanting with u 
jagruti: long time dear. thanks for the amazing comment as usual. agree with u about naku's strength. may be also because she knows dutta didnt mean it, but still. i am glad she atleast expressed her disapproval by being silent. 

see u all tonight!
cheers!
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Interesting episode BB. I wonder how they will get Kala out after her confession. They can get her out only if she retracts...and if she retracts then she will have to retract what she said against Dutta too. I am curious to see what turn ASD's war against the mafia takes. I hope it ends with Dutta giving up his illegal business.
There another knot tied with Nave and Mhatre joining hands to attack Dutta. Its time Dutta gave them back.
Coming to Tasha...Naku actually was a roothi hui biwi today...no wonder Dutta was surprised. Btw AS has always been responsible for sending Dutta's family into danger. She played her role again today.

Most of the time their temple visits turns out to be quite dangerous. AS should be ignored for temple visit suggestions.๐Ÿ˜†