Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yes SBB or SBS has reveal it when the leap ws announce tht arjun and purvi are couples.
sahilmittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
but as per trailers of the show and future episodes manav will be going to india may be first before arjun anything can be happened

but ekta mind says the story will be that purvi and arjun will be couple
sahilmittal thumbnail
so i was right here is the article

Twists in store for Pavitra Rishta...

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 | 1:14:06 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    12 Comments
Twists in store for Pavitra Rishta...

As the post-leap show staggers in it's rating, the makers plot an interesting storyline...

Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta is trying very hard to make it's way up the TRP chart. After Manav's (Hiten Tejwani) take over of the company in which Archana (Ankita Lokhande)and Purvi are working, we will soon see another interesting development in the show.

According to our source," Archana and Manav will come face to face for the first time after a span of 20 years. Manav believes that Archana has re-married and is settled in life."

"On the other front, Ovi is in love with Arjun but he still treats her only as a friend. The creative team is planning a love triangle between Arjun, Ovi and Purvi.  Arjun will soon fall in love with Purvi", adds our source.

The audience will get to see a lot more interesting twists and turns in the coming weeks.
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
glad that thats going to happen!
sahilmittal thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.jess

glad that thats going to happen!

ya cant wait for that now as trp is very low
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I definitely agree.  It will be Purvi and Arjun.  :)
sahilmittal thumbnail

Originally posted by: XAiShBaBy08X

I definitely agree.  It will be Purvi and Arjun.  :)

ya u r right
neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An Arjun-Purvi track is surely on the cards because it will cause Manav to confront Archana. Ovi will get jealous of Purvi and Manav, the over-protective dad, will put his foot in it. He'll probably accuse Purvi of stealing his daughter's lover and this will bring him at loggerheads with Archana.
This much is assured.
sahilmittal thumbnail

Originally posted by: neelabha

An Arjun-Purvi track is surely on the cards because it will cause Manav to confront Archana. Ovi will get jealous of Purvi and Manav, the over-protective dad, will put his foot in it. He'll probably accuse Purvi of stealing his daughter's lover and this will bring him at loggerheads with Archana.
This much is assured.

and this may be the reason for reunite of archana and manav as arjun character is shown very sincere and inteligent
MissMona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anituram

i agree with sahilmittal  and its too much and manav satisfy himself by saying he hates archu for 18yrs but the reality is he loves her more day by day...I am eagerly waiting for arjun and poorvi love scenes😳😳and in what case it brings ARMAN together...

i agree