Iqbal Khan's Interview - Latest One!

chillyflakes thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Guys,

Iqbal Khan aka Angad's interview came out in the Sunday Edition of the Hindustan Times (Delhi edition) on 3rd April! I am trying to get hold of it from the Website, but they have not updated it yet!

The gist of the interview was some background on Iqbal, the dude happens to be from Delhi, he has done his graduation in English Literature from the Delhi College of Arts and Commerce and started modelling from his College Days itself.

He says that he is still open to Movies, but as of now he has no time on hand since he is shooting for KYPH 28 days in a Month!

Iqbal says that he does not relate to the character of Angad at all, describes Angad as a filty rich guy with loads of attitude who doens't care a damn about his future, as for Iqbal, he returns home everyday in a Cab and is very down-to-earth!

Iqbal loves to go out of Mumbai whenever he is not shooting and loves working out regularly at his neighbourhood gym!

That was it, there was also a very nice pic of Iqbal looking very dishy indeed, dressed as Angad in Black Leather Pants, a Black Inner and Black Leather Jacket with a Guitar in his hands, standing alongside Kripa's bycycle which had lots of flowers in it! I will try and scan the interview incase it is not updated on the Website!

Cheers,

CF

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Yeah Chilly, i read that interview. He looked sweet in the oicture.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 But he looks to me as Mazhar Khan's son.There is so much resemblence.Cud he be Mazhar - zeenat's son?