pls see this even if not highlighted wid

pichirocks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
HI GUYS,
before starting my post i hv a request......
pls see this as this is very inmportant...........
guys..............in yesterday episode,the girl who is uptil now playing peehu's character(i.e;NEHA MARDA)............she has been replaced...........and now peehu's character is being played by some other actress.i hv seen her earlier is star plus program..............i don't knw why they have done this,but i guess maybe because story is going to tk leap.i m afraid if tomorrow they replace other characterssssssss............i.e;soham,palak lalit.........andKRISH

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pichirocks thumbnail
pls do post ur reactions on this mine reaction was 💔
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
a leap?????....omg!!!...i hope the old peehu comes back and krish too...i hope he doesnt leave!!!... 😭
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

this aint makin any sense...they just started the drama and peehu and krish just confessed their love and were already separated.....A LEAP.....umm......what the hell is this.....i mean, dont tell me its going to turn into an ekta soap 😡

wizgal thumbnail
I think the focus of the show is gonna completely change and its not going to be college-centric anymore, but perhaps turn into Peehu-Aryan Kapur Love story.....but I dont think there will be a leap

All I can say is

sanju4eva thumbnail
i hope they dont change anymore characters..!!!!!!!!!! it just wouldnt be the same without the original cast of soham, palak and prof, kartik!!!! the new peehu is already disgustingly an outcast!!!and i def. agree that she looks older than soham as well as the rest of the crew!!! aaaggghhhhh what are the serial makers doing???? have they lost their minds???!!!!!!!! 😭
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sanju4eva

i hope they dont change anymore characters..!!!!!!!!!! it just wouldnt be the same without the original cast of soham, palak and prof, kartik!!!! the new peehu is already disgustingly an outcast!!!and i def. agree that she looks older than soham as well as the rest of the crew!!! aaaggghhhhh what are the serial makers doing???? have they lost their minds???!!!!!!!! 😭

well...they def. have lost their minds.....