archana is way worse than manjusha !!

Posted: 12 years ago

inspite of vinod not having done anything great for rasika ... still manju used to strive for his promotions & jobs in all the possible ways ... she can go upto any levels for the sake of husband & daughters future

& this archanašŸ¤¬ ... she was actually jealous of manav's success ... how sarcasticaslly she said " tycoon manav deshmukh " ... no happiness for his success at all ... when she & her mother have comfortably stretched themselves in his house of 70 lakhs which after 18 yrs must have become 7 crores

i was happy when majusha showed archana her true level by pointing at her rishtas

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prasad1991

inspite of vinod not having done anything great for rasika ... still manju used to strive for his promotions & jobs in all the possible ways ... she can go upto any levels for the sake of husband & daughters future

& this archanašŸ¤¬ ... she was actually jealous of manav's success ... how sarcasticaslly she said " tycoon manav deshmukh " ... no happiness for his success at all ... when she & her mother have comfortably stretched themselves in his house of 70 lakhs which after 18 yrs must have become 7 crores

i was happy when majusha showed archana her true level by pointing at her rishtas

I don't understand what great ahsaan it is, if a husband bought a house for his wife's mother...wouldn't he had to pay for alimony in case of divorce. Archana has done innumerable sacrifices for Manav and his family and only a girl like her could have survived and managed to keep peace at home with a mil like Savita ( who i remember even took away the jewelery archana got from her mother). she is actually paying the price of not telling all Savita's deeds & manipulation to Manav and always forgiving her. Archana is paying for her achhai

Really sad that member of the  forum always talk about Manav's ahsaan (even Manav's doesn' see it as ahsaan) on Archana...why is that if a son-in-law does anythin good for his wife's parents...it is a ahsaan and if a daughter-in-law does something for his parents it is her duty and not even acknowledged.,...Really sad to see this...

Originally posted by: shalgo

I don't understand what great ahsaan it is, if a husband bought a house for his wife's mother...wouldn't he had to pay for alimony in case of divorce. Archana has done innumerable sacrifices for Manav and his family and only a girl like her could have survived and managed to keep peace at home with a mil like Savita ( who i remember even took away the jewelery archana got from her mother). she is actually paying the price of not telling all Savita's deeds & manipulation to Manav and always forgiving her. Archana is paying for her achhai

Really sad that member of the  forum always talk about Manav's ahsaan (even Manav's doesn' see it as ahsaan) on Archana...why is that if a son-in-law does anythin good for his wife's parents...it is a ahsaan and if a daughter-in-law does something for his parents it is her duty and not even acknowledged.,...Really sad to see this...

well tell me what has archana really done for the D's ... manju-rassi got D's beaten up ... becoz of them sachin died

archana had no shame about her sasuraal's insults ... neither her devar's death who used to run behind her saying archana vahini archana vahini ... & what did hopeless archana vahini do for her devar ... she did chamchegiri of her crass & evil vahini instead of teaching her a lesson ... messed up shravani's life by all her double games ... & didnt even look properly after sacchu ... when a woman like her didnt care for her own daughters & gave them up easily ... y will she care for her bhatija who is not even of her blood

archana only did bhalaai of her bhanja aniket by destroying varun madhuri's life
shalgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prasad1991

well tell me what has archana really done for the D's ... manju-rassi got D's beaten up ... becoz of them sachin died

archana had no shame about her sasuraal's insults ... neither her devar's death who used to run behind her saying archana vahini archana vahini ... & what did hopeless archana vahini do for her devar ... she did chamchegiri of her crass & evil vahini instead of teaching her a lesson ... messed up shravani's life by all her double games ... & didnt even look properly after sacchu ... when a woman like her didnt care for her own daughters & gave them up easily ... y will she care for her bhatija who is not even of her blood

archana only did bhalaai of her bhanja aniket by destroying varun madhuri's life

listen if u call it chamchagiri...she has done the most chmchagiri to the snake in arm Savita...who is hell bound to make her own son'e life miserable...archana is like that... she is even good to people who take advantge of her. She was the one who rescued Savita when was humiliated by Rasika in a party...this is her chamchagiri.
Archana has nothing to do with her devar's death...she was a victm of scheming. she was distraught when her deavr died...plus she was very caring for sachu...acutally risked her life to save him...which even shravani saw. and plus don't make shravani mahaan...she has transformed because of archana's goodness...

I still believe that she is a victim of her goodness and there is nothing wrong in helping her family as a daughter...i son't think there is anything wrong in that.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I still believe that she is a victim of her goodness and there is nothing wrong in helping her family as a daughter...i son't think there is anything wrong in that.

Just in a span of 5 years if you flick 70 lakhs off ur husband there is something very very wrong . I am not counting the other loans Manav took , nor am I counting the presents he gave to Sulo ,  or the Kharcha he did of Sulo by keeping her in his house

Archana was not doing job . She used HIS money ...which was actually legally for HER and for HIS kids .

You said about ALIMONY . After just a 5 yr marraige , no middle class wife gets THIS huge an amount ...even to fight for the half [ which she can get isf proven] she has to go thru a decade of struggle ...that bad the divorce courts r in India . In this case since Manav had the children , Archana wud NOT get such a massive amount . The money is divided by also calculating child support expenses . In India getting child support is a headache . First and foremost the divorce process is not speedy ...it stretches and stretches for years if parties r not in mutual agreement . Even if they r in mutual agreement , many factors need to be proven . People literally DROP and WAIVE aside fnancial support part simply to get a speedy divorce and be free ...I am not exaggerating .

So in a real world Saint Archana wud have probably landed with NOTHING. Or sumthing very minimal if it wud be proved in court that She endangered Soham by insisting he remain with Varsha .

Theres nothing wrong if damad does everything for mother in law . But at the rate Karanjkar ate Manavs money like termites , there indeed is something VERY wrong .

About her chamchagiri I agree . She does chamchagiri of everyone and anyone who is part of her goal . Manju's chamchagiri she did to save her brother's marraige , the Deshmukhs will deal with the loss of their dead son , my bro's sansar must be saved was Archana's thought . If Vinod had died like Sachin she wud have done case on Rasika by pointing fingers and throwing histrionic fits ...as MUMMY Sulochana wud have WEPT . Archana gives only HER tears value .

Savitas brief chamchagiri in 3 month stay was done coz she did not wanna be thrown out of DEshmukh House . At that time her goal was staying put there . She wanted to stay there and regain emotional control over Manav . 

I find her chamchagiri very goal oriented . She had done chamchagiri of Madhuri to extract her testimony in court and legalize her own sister's marraige .

Originally posted by: shalgo

if archana wud had been a single daughter ... then atleast manav spending on her mom-dad was somewhere ok ... but sorry i have no sympathies for sulman

sulman had first SON ...  a WAARIS ... who told them to give birth to 3 more children when they were financially not fit for raising them ??????

satish's parents ... jaywant's parents ... dharmesh's parents ... these 3 couples were responsible citizens ... god gave them SON ... & they were happy with that blessing ... in fact they were more richer than sulman & cud had afforded another child also ... but they were responsible enough ... they didnt do population explosion like sulman did

first of all sulman gave birth to 4 children just becoz of their PERSONAL FUN ... & later sulochana started training her daughters to suck husbands' money ... she had no shame as a woman to encourage her daughter vaishu to go & stay with a bigamist just bcoz he was super rich ... she had no shame in parading her daughter archu in front of rich guys which used to make archu feel more useless about herself

wat was need for sulman to give birth to so many kids ... they cudnt control their PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS ... & then whole time drained & leeched manav off his money ... & always took satish for granted

& same qualities of sulman came in archana also ... she had said that bcoz of sacchu i cant concentrate on soham ... then who told her to get pregnant for third time ... & say the same shity dialogue in ovi-teju's birthday ... "main 4-4 bacchon ko nahi sambhal sakti"
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think prasad meant that since the first child was a boy  the other children should not not follow. I think prasad meant it in an economical sense ...that if you do not have financial capacity or the capacity to raise children why give them birth at all .

Hey prasad . Why don't you correct that statement and remove the BOY and waaris part as to many it may not be clear as to what your point is . I don't want even this post closed down . This time your language is perfect . Not objectionable . 

I know what you are saying . SULMAN r from that era where fundas were simple ...the male child earned for the household and the female children were given away . But since times have changed , many will not understand what you were trying to say . I did , though . And I think its a shame that each time your POV is shut down . So do the corrections buddy .

About the unbelievable things heard in the forum , I don't even want to start on that part .  But if mods closes down this post , I will sure have my say .  

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Having a child is a blessing and it should not matter weather it is a boy or a girl ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

I

Hey prasad . Why don't you correct that statement and remove the BOY and waaris part as to many it may not be clear as to what your point is . I don't want even this post closed down . This time your language is perfect . Not objectionable . 

Well that is exactly what I have found very objectionable ... and yes , he should remove this immediately .
This very thought is extremely objectionable to me ..Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago