Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey!! That was such a sweet part..I would like to see Moniya falling for him..Maybe showing more concern..I absolutely adore your portrayal of Uday
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shiv-gauri4eva

Hey!! That was such a sweet part..I would like to see Moniya falling for him..Maybe showing more concern..I absolutely adore your portrayal of Uday

Trust me! I'll get it thereπŸ˜‰

...but first I need to get rid of Akash😑
...I've already thought of how as well πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for reading dear (I'm sorry I don't know your name, please be sure to tell me! Since you always comment and give me your feedback, I'd like to atleast call you by your nameπŸ˜†)
I'll keep your suggestion in mind, and maybe speed it up😳
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am in LOVE with this Udayveer and Manyata, and how she's softening towards him, and how confused he is around her. Gah. He gave her Tom back right? (Have her remember a bit please? At least enough to stop needling him with the intention to hurt.)
Nakita19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That...was the BEST ff update I've EVER read!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly don't think I have the words to express how I'm feeling at this moment... I sat here giggling and smiling to myself I was literally left Speechless, no exaggeration what so ever!!!! I get super excited when I see that there's an update...I..I..I'm rambaling lol! I sincerely hope you publish a novel one day! πŸ‘ 😍 Previous update and current Udayveer =   πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† 😍   β€οΈ
reeha_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

I am in LOVE with this Udayveer and Manyata, and how she's softening towards him, and how confused he is around her. Gah. He gave her Tom back right? (Have her remember a bit please? At least enough to stop needling him with the intention to hurt.)

Well, you're correct, he did give her Tom; as for her remembering or not, you'll find out in the next one πŸ˜‰
PS: I will consider your request πŸ˜›
reeha_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakita19

That...was the BEST ff update I've EVER read!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly don't think I have the words to express how I'm feeling at this moment... I sat here giggling and smiling to myself I was literally left Speechless, no exaggeration what so ever!!!! I get super excited when I see that there's an update...I..I..I'm rambaling lol! I sincerely hope you publish a novel one day! πŸ‘ 😍 Previous update and current Udayveer =   πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† 😍   β€οΈ

I'm glad you enjoyed it! It's only worth writing if someone else enjoys it! Thank you for reading, and I hope it keeps on being super exciting! 😊
-Paradise- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it Reeha...❀️
It was such a nice part dear...πŸ˜ƒ
do cotinue soon and please write some more passionate parts😳
reeha_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Paradise-

Loved it Reeha...❀️

It was such a nice part dear...πŸ˜ƒ
do cotinue soon and please write some more passionate parts😳

hahaa! Will do, by passionate, which scene from a past installment are you referring to (just so I have a reference point!πŸ˜†) And I'll do my best to oblige; which scene did you think was the most romantic, and I'll write something with the same feel, different instance in the upcoming parts.😊
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
keep writing dear even write after you write their marraige scenes later on, we want post marriage nok-jok more Tom and Jerry fights!
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was beyond cute
Lovelyyy
thank so much for them pm
Loveeed it
Please continue sooonπŸ˜ƒ