Frequent Posters

sweetgirls1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
pls pm me when you will update
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hi,

i only just started reading your ff. but my god it''s so gripping and the title says it so well. please do update sooner, dont make us wait too long.

thanks for all the pm's please continue, i may most likely be the last to read but will always read when i get a chance.

thanks
Amadora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sezo

hi,

i only just started reading your ff. but my god it''s so gripping and the title says it so well. please do update sooner, dont make us wait too long.

thanks for all the pm's please continue, i may most likely be the last to read but will always read when i get a chance.

thanks

hey dear,

thanks i'm glad you like my FF

will update tonight

TC
Amadora thumbnail
Hey πŸ€—

here's chapter 3:

chapter 3:

Arohi huffed and puffed, grasping tighter at the sword's hilt. She was swinging the sword aimlessly, not even once hitting DAB with it. Oh gosh I hate him! She thought angrily. He was maneuvering out of her sword's reach with ease. He was moving so graceful and she was just looking like a little kitten that has no knowledge of anything. She groaned and tried to swing the sword at him again and missed. He spun around and grabbed her from her back. He pulled her close and held his sword against her neck. "Lesson 1, never fight with anger." He whispered in her ear, his cool breath tickling on her neck. "Let me go.." She said, struggling to get out of his grasp. He chuckled darkly. "And you think the enemy would listen, don't you?" He let her go and pushed her away, which caused Arohi to stumble a few steps back. She cursed under her breath and turned around, ready to attack him. He was just looking amused. DAB walked a few steps back, moving the tip of his sword on the ground. He stretched his one arm out and smirked. " Come to daddy, my little princess." Arjun mockingly said, chuckling afterwards. "Little!?" She exclaimed angrily. She growled and was seeing only red. She grasped the hilt with both of her palms and ran towards him. She held the sword above her head, ready the cut his head off! She screamed and just when she was about the hit him, he places his hand on the sharp edge of the sword.  Arohi gasped, the sword was red because of the blood, but he didn't even flinched. He pushed her sword down and glared at her. She was looking at his palm. No sign of him ever being hurt! Damn, he must be very powerful, he can even heal his own wounds. A pang of jealousy shot through Arohi, she was frowning and looked up at him, he was glaring at her. "What?" She asked nonchalantly and shrugged her shoulders, playing it cool. He dropped his sword and stalked over to Arohi. He grasped her wrist and spun her roughly around, not minding that the sword was ripping through her dress. A loud screech was heard, a piece of her silky white fabric fell down on the ground. She felt a sharp pain ripping through her left thigh, blood staining her perfectly white dress. He pressed her back completely against his chest. She was too numb to mind what he was doing to her. He looked down over her shoulder, seeing the blood flowing down her white dress. He saw her thigh and smirked. He heard soft whimpers coming out of her mouth. But she was fighting it, he could tell that. She needs to listen to me, that's why I punished her. He grasped her waist tightly and held her sword against her own neck. He leaned closer to her ear. "Listen to me Cat." He spat her name out. "Stop being stubborn, in order for you succeed in sword fighting, you need to listen to me. That's why I punished you." He sternly was lecturing her. "You punished me?" She managed to ask through the pain killing her. "Yes, now what was lesson 1?" He asked her patiently. Arohi stayed silent, too stubborn too speak. Arjun rolled his eyes and added pressure to the sword against her neck. She gasped softly, but didn't do anything else. "So I guess that you are not angry at me for punishing you? Nice." He said, smirking. Shilpa scoffed and tried to hit him in his stomach with her elbow. Arjun, of course could see everything and turned her around before she had to the chance to hit him. He pulled her close, her body flushed against his. Shilpa glared at him. "Patience is a virtue." He said and she rolled her eyes. "Now lesson 2 : Nothing hurts." He whispered and pushed her away. She again stumbled back, adding pressure to her wounded thigh. She started to chuckle softly. Arjun cocked his eyebrow. What kind of lady is she? He wondered. "Is there something funny?" Arjun asked curiously. She looked up smirking. "Apart from your face?" She mocked him. He just rolled his eyes. "I'm hideous! And I know that. Now go on." He sarcastically said and then waited for her to go on. "I'm not stubborn and let me teach you a lesson, my little devil." Arohi said playfully. Arjun looked amused by her sudden changed behavior. "You're going to teach me a lesson? And I'm your little devil? Apart from the 'little', I don't know why, but I like the sound of you teaching me a lesson." Arjun seductively said, wiggling his eyebrows. Shilpa glared at him. He's disgusting! She thought. "I will teach you a lesson, Lesson number 3: NEVER listen to the devil" she threw her sword in the air. The sword circled in the air and she grabbed it before it hit the ground. By now she was standing in front of him. She gave him a playful wink, then she swung the sword and it made contact with his chest, wounding it. He just stood there, smirking at her. Arohi looked at him for a few seconds, "why is he so strong?" she asked herself. "So what's lesson4, my little wild cat" Arjun asked huskily. Arohi moved her lips closer to his ear. "Do you really want to know what lesson 4 is?" she whispered. Arjun nodded. "Lesson4 is: …Lesson1 and 2 work quite well" she purred. Arjun smirked at her answer. Arohi hit his chest lightly and was about to take a step back when Arjun wrapped his arm around her waist. He moved closer to her face. "Should I tell what think about lesson4?" He whispered and stroked her cheek with his finger. Arohi just nodded. "I think lesson4 doesn't work" he whispered, moving his lips closer to her neck. "And you did quite well my little wild cat" he huskily said against her neck. Arohi smiled and then pushed him away angrily. "Quite well, I did an amazing job you devil" She snapped. He shook his head. "Patience is your best quality, right?" he said sarcastically. She glared at him and looked at his chest. She gradually saw his wound heal. Arjun smirked "Enjoying your view, princess?" he asked with a smirk. Arohi looked up and gave him a murderous glance. "You think I'm hot, don't you?" he asked with a smirk. Arohi frowned "let me think" she said, looking at him from head to toe. "Hmm, NO I have seen better" She exclaimed and turned around, walking to the door. Arjun cocked his eyebrow, "This lady is so hard to understand" he thought. Before Arohi could walk away Arjun grabbed her wrist. "Not so fast, princess" he said. "What?!" Arohi snapped. Arjun spun her around and caught her against his chest. "Who's hot?" he asked with a smile. "You're not!" she snapped, trying to push him away but he was too strong for her. "Are you sure?" He asked with a smirk. Arjun took her hand and putted it on his muscular chest. Arohi tried not to stare at his beautiful chest. "You're still not hot" she snapped. Arjun smirked and pulled her closer against him. "And know" he whispered against her neck. His warm breath tickling on her neck. Arohi shook her head but didn't say anything. "Lair" he whispered and kissed her neck. Arohi closed her eyes. Her mind was telling her to push him away but her hands weren't listening. Arohi wrapped her hands around his neck. "You can't change my mind, DAB" she said. "But nice try" she added with a smirk. "I like your attitude, princess" He said with a small smile.

Arohi looked at him "You have to learn, accepting facts" she said. Arjun moved his hand from her waist to her hips. "You know: you're an amazing liar" he said with a smirk. Arohi looked into his beautiful golden brown eyes. "This DAB guy isn't that bad" she thought. Suddenly she felt severe pain in her thigh. She looked at her thigh and it was still bleeding. She looked up and glared at Arjun. He gave her a questioned look. "How could I forget what you did to me" she snapped angrily and pushed him away. Arjun frowned, "It was your own fault, princess" he snapped back, looking at her thigh. Arohi couldn't believe what she was hearing. "MY fault" she semi yelled. Arjun looked at her, "Remember you need my help and I have no time for this" he exclaimed. Arohi felt so stupid. Why am I always looking for a reason to argue? She asked herself. "It's okay, you don't have to say sorry" Arjun sarcastically said. He walked to the wall and grabbed the golden sword. "Princess wait here, I will be back in a few minutes" Arohi gave him a questioned look. He took the sword and left. There she stood alone in the middle of a big dark room.  

Arohi was staring deep in her thoughts. What was happening to her? She asked herself. The second she entered this black kingdom she had seen and heard strange things. First she heard the whispering female voice and then the footsteps. Arohi didn't know what to do. DAB had a map on his back! She had to find out what it was. She was walking through the room. Suddenly the lights went off. She looked around in the darkness. "DAB, First I'm not scared and second this is not funny so put the lights on" she snapped angrily. It was quit for a few seconds. "DAB I swear I'm going to kill you!" she semi yelled. Arjun didn't say anything. Arohi was getting angrier. She walked to the door and stopped immediately when she heard rattling chains and hard footsteps in the hall. Arohi looked from the doorway. She wanted to know who it was. She looked at the young man in the hall. He was wearing black pants. His shirt was torn and his muscular chest was visible. His ankles were red because of the large chains around it. "What was this guy doing here?" Arohi asked herself. The young man turned his head to the door. Arohi looked at his face. She could only see his beautiful dark blue eyes. She looked at his eyes for a few seconds. She had seen those eyes before but she didn't know when. The young man walked to the door. Arohi closed her eyes and hold her breath. "Don't let him open the door" she prayed. The young man looked at the door for a few seconds but then left. Arohi opened her eyes and looked at the man. The hard chains scraped the skin on his ankle. But the strong man walked with difficulty away. "Who did that to him?" she wondered. Thousands of questions were running through her mind. Those dark blue eyes, Arohi thought. She closed her eyes for a few seconds when she opened her eyes it was quit again. She took a deep breath and walked to the torch. "Arjun where are you?" she called. "I'm in the hall princes, it's dark and I can't see anything. Can you please bring the torch to me?" Arjun asked. Arohi frowned and walked to the hall. She looked around but she didn't saw him. "Where are you?" she asked. He didn't answer. "Arjun?" she asked while walking through the long hall. "I'm here, princess" He answered. Arohi looked around but she couldn't see him. "I don't see you" Arohi snapped angrily. She heard footsteps at the end of the hall. Must be Arjun she told herself and walked to the end of the hall. With each step the sound of the footsteps became louder and louder. She stopped in front a big door. It was quit for a few seconds. "I'm here, Princess". Arohi's eyes grew wide. This wasn't Arjun's voice.  It was the voice of a woman. "How's that possible?" she asked herself. "Arohi Amadora Amelia, I was waiting for you?" the woman whispered. Arohi turned around and wanted to run away but Arohi Amadora Amelia doesn't fear the death. So she turned back.

"What do you want" She asked.

"First come closer and I will tell you" the woman whispered from behind the door.

Arohi doubted but took a few steps to the door.

" What do you want?" she asked again.

"That's not close enough, come closer… closer" the woman whispered.

Arohi glared at the locked door and took a few more steps to the door.

"Tell Me," She snapped.

It was quit for a few seconds. Arohi was getting angry.

"Closer" the Woman whispered.

"Dahm it! You witch!" Arohi yelled angrily. The woman burst out laughing! Arohi glared at the locked door and wanted to walk away. "Don't you wanna know what DAB did to your grandmother?" the woman asked. Arohi stopped immediately. "How do you know my grandmother?" Arohi asked. The woman started giggling. "Of course I know who your grandmother is. She's with me" The woman whispered. Arohi looked at the door. "I don't believe you" she snapped. "Wanna see her?" the woman asked. Arohi looked at the door. There was a small hole in it. She didn't know what to do. What if the woman wasn't lying? She thought. "I won't mind. You can have a look" The woman whispered. Arohi slowly bent down. She moved her face closer and closer to the hole. Her forehead almost touched the hard wooden door. She closed one eye and tried to look through the small hole but she couldn't see anything. She moved the torch closer to the door and again tried to look through the small hole. Her eyes grew wide. "Aaahhh!" she screamed and fell back. The torch fell on the floor. The woman started giggling again. "Is that what you wanted to see" the woman asked. Arohi's heart was racing. She was panting. "Open the door and I will tell you everything, I promise" The woman whispered. "I would never open the door!" Arohi semi yelled. It was quit for a few seconds but then she heard loud banging on the door.  "Open the door" the woman said in a creepy voice. Arohi crawled backwards. "I SAID OPEN THE DOOR" The woman yelled angrily. Arohi heard a loud shrieking sound. She tried to cover her ears with her hands. She kept on crawling backwards until her back touched the other locked door. She tried to take a deep breath but the second her back touched the door the chains around the door stated rattling. Arohi moved as fast as possible away from the door. "OPEN THE DOOR" another woman yelled from behind the other door. Arohi lay in the middle of the corridor, not knowing what to do. She screamed, trying to get out of this horrible nightmare but it didn't help. She heard rattling chains, banging on all the doors and the shrieking sound only got louder and louder. Their cold, raspy breath was enough to scare the death out of her.  "Where is DAB?" she thought. A hard, cold wind blew through the corridor. Arohi couldn't open her eyes. The wind was too strong. "OPEN THE DOOR" they yelled one by one. "OPEN THE DOOR OR I WILL KILL YOU!" one of them yelled angrily. Banging on the doors got louder and louder. Arohi tried to stand up but her thigh was hurting too much. She bit her lip and stand up. Arohi forgot the pain in her thigh and run to the stairs. She stopped for a second and held her dress up so that she wouldn't fell on the narrow steps. She run upstairs and stopped in front of a big wooden door with chains around it. It was quit for a few minutes. "Arohi" she heard. Arohi looked up in shock "What's di doing here?" she asked herself. "Di is that you? Arohi asked skeptical. "Catz please help me?" Louisa asked. "How did you came here" Arohi asked. "I followed you, he got angry and locked me in here" Louisa said. Arohi looked at the door and didn't know what to do. "Please Aro, it's cold and dark in here" Louisa almost begged her. Arohi looked around trying to find something to break the lock. "I will help you di" Arohi whispered. She looked around her but she couldn't see much in the darkness. "Take the ax" Louisa whispered. "I can't see anything, I'm going to talk to DAB about this" Arohi said angrily. "Please don't leave me" Louisa begged her. Arohi stubbornly turned around and was about to walk away when her foot touched something very hard. Arohi glared, "Why me?!" she asked herself. She bent down, she wanted to know what it was. She grabbed the object and looked at it. It was an ax. "Should I break the lock" Arohi asked herself. She turned back. "I found it" she said. Louisa smiled, "Please open it fast. I'm so scared" Louisa replied. Arohi didn't know what to do. Her dad had told her to never open a closed door. She looked at the ax in her hand and then at the locked door. She decided not to open the door. "I can't do this di" Arohi whispered. It was quit for a few seconds and then Louisa started crying. "Please open the door" she said with a sob. Arohi's eyes grew wide and the ax fell out of her hand. This wasn't Louisa, she would never cry Arohi thought. She took a step backwards and another step backwards. Thank god she didn't break the lock. Louisa's voice changed into a creepy female voice. "OPEN THE DOOR YOU WITCH!" the girl yelled. "OPEN IT!" she said with her mesmerizing voice. Arohi's mind was telling her to run away but her hands weren't listening. Her hands grabbed the ax and tried to break the lock.

Arohi took a deep breath. One more time and the lock would break. She held the ax above her head, ready to break the lock! Just when she was about to break the lock, two strong hands stopped her. Arohi turned around and looked into two beautiful golden brown eyes.

Hope you like it!

Comment and let me know what you think :)

sadffi thumbnail
It's Amazing...πŸ˜›
Loved it...
Mysterious one...⭐️
Update soon...
Thanks for PM... πŸ˜³
Edited by sadffi - 12 years ago
tina1993 thumbnail
GREAT ONE DIπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i totally loved it .Can not wait for the next update IAM SO IN LOVE WITH YOUR FFS .PLS UPDATE SOON . LOVE YOU DI
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

after so long !!!
amazng updt

lovng dis stuborn arjuhi

updt soon . . .so much mystry
Amadora thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina1993

GREAT ONE DIπŸ‘

i totally loved it .Can not wait for the next update IAM SO IN LOVE WITH YOUR FFS .PLS UPDATE SOON . LOVE YOU DI

Thanks sweetheart!!!

I'm glad you like my FF's

Love you 2 ❀️
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mysterious! I love it :D
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow mysterious and creepy!

many questions running in my mind!

(1) who is the blue eyed guy in chains? how did arohi knew him?

(2) why is all that women chained and locked inside those rooms? did DAB do it?

(3) what happened to arohi's grandmom?

(4) why is there a map on DAB's back?

(5) is DAB really DAB?

now just update soon!