Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Pfff finally something good is coming out...I hope CV's brain start working after being brain dead for weeks

shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the promo update,,,i missed watching 2day,,will catch it tomorrow,,,
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Cool...it'l be nice seeing Rohan-Armaan team upπŸ˜›
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowww!!!!!! fab news!!!

finally smthng nice is gonna happen.. our wishes are coming true.. πŸ₯³

thanks for sharing ramona.. πŸ˜ƒ

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Ramo.. didnt see your post and posted another one in EXCITEMENT!!!! I"M JUMPING FOR JOYY!!!!!!! 
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
would love to see how Armaan will reach Rohan or vice versa and ofcourse their planning and plottings
LizzieBennet thumbnail
OK GUYS.. what do we call this ROCKING jodi??

ArHan or RoMaan????? My vote goes for RoMaan.. sounds like Romance.. and that's what they're all set to bring into our AshNi's and our lives!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Okay.. RoMaan.. 

Plan A: Get them together in a lift on a highrise.. and then shut the power off... indefinitely!!! πŸ˜†

Plan B : Get them to sit on a giant wheel and get it stuck when they're at the highest point... LOL saw this in a movie, they were stuck up there all night :) πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Plan C: Get them marooned on an island somewhere.. with no boat... (hoping they don't either of them swim) πŸ˜†

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

ArHan or RoMaan????? My vote goes for RoMaan.. sounds like Romance.. and that's what they're all set to bring into our AshNi's and our lives!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Okay.. RoMaan.. 

Plan A: Get them together in a lift on a highrise.. and then shut the power off... indefinitely!!! πŸ˜†

Plan B : Get them to sit on a giant wheel and get it stuck when they're at the highest point... LOL saw this in a movie, they were stuck up there all night :) πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Plan C: Get them marooned on an island somewhere.. with no boat... (hoping they don't either of them swim) πŸ˜†

Or Plan D: Lock them up in the famoush Kebbin and throw away the key !!! πŸ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Or Plan D: Lock them up in the famoush Kebbin and throw away the key !!! πŸ˜†

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The kebin is my favorite spot in the show...perfect for AshNi's first...moment...completely alone...☺️
vvega thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Okay.. RoMaan.. 

Pl make sure you tie them up too as Nidhi has a habit of taking off whenever Ashu opens his mouth.