Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: suan

well , I don't know Sharon ...they don't like each other very much rigt now .That's all we know .Archu was stil lin love but today she also closed the door on Manav ..

If they are to get back tgether ever , it will take a long time

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Btw everybody's turning red and green...and I am still stuck with this potty yellow! How many more posts for me to turn that blueish-green colour?
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

[yea exactly what I was thinking 😆😆 from which angle does maa & paa look hawt, ofcourse hotness lies in the eye of the beholder 😉 😆😆😆 where's Manju's younger daughter, forgot her name ... and where are the other kids, aint casted yet ...
😆

this girl is much more hot than  both her parents put together ...

But I thought she is a pretty good actor  just playing the dual personality without going OTT
LuvSSever thumbnail
Me too wanted it Bonne...
But posts number tho only 2470 for me...I think we need 3000 posts to get that bluish green color...

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

this girl is much more hot than  both her parents put together ...

But I thought she is a pretty good actor  just playing the dual personality without going OTT

^^ Tanya di, there was this serial on NDTV Jyothi...the main lead's sister was a schizophrenic. She used to act her part so well...she was bloody brilliant in both her characterizations one of a meek character and the other of a modern girl. That serial was really nice. Do watch it online of you can...that serial was outstandingly brilliant and you will love the lead actress. It went a little haywire in the end but ended on a high note.   

This actress is nothing in front of the way Srithi Jha used to play Sudha in Jyothi
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

One or two posts Se work wont be done.
But for more posts, PR is not Giving a chance.
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

^^ Tanya di, there was this serial on NDTV Jyothi...the main lead's sister was a schizophrenic. She used to act her part so well...she was bloody brilliant in both her characterizations one of a meek character and the other of a modern girl. That serial was really nice. Do watch it online of you can...that serial was outstandingly brilliant and you will love the lead actress. It went a little haywire in the end but ended on a high note.   

Ok, that sounds interesting ..I wil lwatch it on the weekend .Weekend we don't have a show and in  the evening I would rather watch a nice tele show than a silly movie ...though dirty pictures last weekend was great ..

I will definitely check out Jyothi ...

bonnefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: umayal

But posts number tho only 2470 for me...I think we need 3000 posts to get that bluish green color...

I am nearer than you atleast. ðŸ˜† Seriously one year and I m still this dirty yellow.

One or two posts Se work wont be done.
But for more posts, PR is not Giving a chance.

So true 
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thanee

HI Tanyji and all my dears 

Thanks a lot for brief uptade...you are so helpful and very nice dear..😊
As usual it help me a lot...I miss many episodes on line...I just read your uptade thats all..don't even comment...😔
Lack of time..i'm vey busy as I said with my work...till now..
.will be normal on January..

My boss decided to make  new look for our office...like painting walls ect...which mean double works..I'm very tired...but I must manage with all..without missing Christmas gifts for all..not even time for me...😆..

For PR...My moment for rest is the time I watch PR on TV...Yesterday I watched..Archu going to Mandir..Manv cut a cake..telling bhar bhar he hate Archu...but his heart till love her...

What I can tell that ..Archu is simple beautiful..I  like .her new look...and till love Manv much more than ever...

Poorvi..another Archana...😔...She is beautiful too...and sweet..for now I can't say much more..
but..what I read ..and saw...She is nice...but I don't want her to become exactly like her Aai...

Mano dead So sad...😭 serious why making Mano dead..
Punni..for Punni herself so sad for her cause when she was young..she was not bad..just a lovely girl...Cv's change Punni for a bad character...but For Manju I will say..She got here punishment...
but till accusing others...😡 for her faults..

Savita ..my god when I look at her 😆..with so heavy jewelery on her...I said she got what she always want..will never change. She brainwashes.Ovi and Teju and makes them  hate their mother..This is that Savita who years ago ..cried for this same Archana ..and asked Manv to bring back Archana when she divorced...

What she did is horrible ...for 18yrs ..she let Manv think that Archu didn't accept to come..with him..How evil she is...😡...For her ..with all money ...power...familly...house..Manv is happy...I will say she don't know her son...😡

For the rest ..I will talk after...

Must go now...Sorry...I write a bit off topic..but I will not come back soon..
Will try Thursday...for wishes ok...😊

Bye Tanyji...and all dears...miss you all..😉

nice comment! we miss you very much... come back soon...

u r right! savita poisoned archu's daughters. now they grow hatred of her mother. when manav speaks about archu, those girls have been getting disappointed and make unhappy...
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

u can chat a lot.. u will become IF-Dazzler very soon...😊 u have remaining below 500 comments/posts.