bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanxx & welcome dear..
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hayee main mar jawan 😍 😍
Kash inhone sath me oo lala oo lala or chhamak chalo kiya hota πŸ˜‰ to mai to sach me hi mar jati 🀒
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

HI Bobby !! wats up dear ..still can't able to get over from their spell bound...I donno how they must be feeling as Gc said he also can't believe that they are not shooting anymore and can understand how we must be feeling ...how sweet!!.I watched last epi donno how many times all  the dialogues were so fit for them too in real..specially the one ''kab do ajnabi eik doosre ki jaan ban gaey''and all of them...
.I hate balaji for doing this mess abt with us GurTi fans they used our hottest couple and made them perform separately on all those songs on which we wanted to see them performing grrr!!any way but still our GurTo stole the show witheir innocent charming chemistry ...loved it how GC hold dd all the way as she was getting too emotional u can tell from her voice...wish to see them soon with another powerful PH and high trp channel with fresh storyline..
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: DDbiggestfan

Hayee main mar jawan 😍 😍
Kash inhone sath me oo lala oo lala or chhamak chalo kiya hota πŸ˜‰ to mai to sach me hi mar jati 🀒

Exactly dear.πŸ˜‰..Gurti would've performed better than SRK-Kareena & Vidya-Naseer..in Chhammak challo & O la la..I guarantee that.😳.&  we all would land in Maaneet's paradise..😍
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Exactly dear.πŸ˜‰..Gurti would've performed better than SRK-Kareena & Vidya-Naseer..in Chhammak challo & O la la..I guarantee that.😳.& we all would land in Maaneet's paradise..😍

Yeah u r right 😳
Thank u Bobby for d amazing pics πŸ‘
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: tazeen_29

HI Bobby !! wats up dear ..still can't able to get over from their spell bound...I donno how they must be feeling as Gc said he also can't believe that they are not shooting anymore and can understand how we must be feeling ...how sweet!!.I watched last epi donno how many times all  the dialogues were so fit for them too in real..specially the one ''kab do ajnabi eik doosre ki jaan ban gaey''and all of them...
.I hate balaji for doing this mess abt with us GurTi fans they used our hottest couple and made them perform separately on all those songs on which we wanted to see them performing grrr!!any way but still our GurTo stole the show witheir innocent charming chemistry ...loved it how GC hold dd all the way as she was getting too emotional u can tell from her voice...wish to see them soon with another powerful PH and high trp channel with fresh storyline..

Hi Taz, yup it seems we r still dreaming & will get up in the morning & find out that GHSP is still on & we all had a bad dream that Maaneet have parted from us..yup..I do respect GC's feelings & can understand how he's feeling rite now..the last 2 episodes made me feel that its GURTI completely & not MAANEET..
I too hate Ekta for this..she's well aware of the fact that the actors/actresses of her shows can never ever match up to GURTI's level...she's a jealous lady always..I hate her for that..
I do hope GURTI return with a better PH on the best channel together..
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: DDbiggestfan

Yeah u r right 😳
Thank u Bobby for d amazing pics πŸ‘

U r welcome Simran..πŸ€—
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Thanxx & welcome dear..