Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

OHHHHHHHHHH god ppl r still after poor mona😑 She is NOT dating that PAW BanderπŸ˜† she belongs to one and only u-know-who😳

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well they themselves hitched them both and now they have broken them too πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
its so interesting wonder what mona will say about this πŸ˜‰ poor gal, she is way too ambitious to get into relationship and they have never been seen together except for that one party ......yet they want to get her hooked to him
marvelous.malks thumbnail

lmaoo they are still after KO n MS πŸ˜†  a couple who were never a couple broke up! πŸ˜•

Jia thumbnail
Mona are u reading this???? πŸ˜›
Sidlum thumbnail
That partie they're talking about was that SONY launch one that they showed on Kandy Floss..they mentioned both of them as well..
tiki5434 thumbnail

is it possible to have a break-up when there was no relationship to begin with? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† poor mona...
fading_smiles thumbnail
haire i dont know wat to believe anymore πŸ˜•
Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
IT KIND A AHRD TO BELIEVE IN KANDY FLOSS MONA SAID THT SHE IS NTO SEEIGN ANYONE I BLEIVE HER N THE REST IS JUST RUMOURS I GUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
dkdisha thumbnail
This is wrong i think karan and mona are just good friends they were never going out this is just made up stuff by the media!

Jessi