It was fun but...

jaopakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It was fun to watch last night epi but I was lil frustrated with the character Anant.

We know Shaheer is the best actor to portray any kind of character that is given to him. And he proved it many times.

I hv no doubt in Shaheer's capability... I just wanna say that CVs is not utilizing his capability properly.
May b I am not happy coz I'm missing dashing Anant with personality that I hv seen in earlier epis.
I was just abt to cry when I saw Anant sitting in a corner as an unexpected guest.

I know the name of the show is after the role navya... but its not the proper way to highlight the character Navya by making the character Anant funny.

I just want the responsible, dashing Anant back.

Sorry if I hurt anyone.
Plz share ur views...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I agree with you! Shaheer is fab...but I really miss the old Anant...I didn't like how he was just sitting in the corner like that.I felt horrible for him..I  miss the responsible anant..who was sometimes naughty..but at the same time was strong..the anant which we saw in april and may .same with navya...Don't get me wrong I love Anant!.i just miss our old cvs Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
Anisha06 thumbnail
u r rite...really missing tat anant:-((
jaopakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka2121

I agree with you! Shaheer is fab...but I really miss the old Anant...I didn't like how he was just sitting in the corner like that.I felt horrible for him..I  miss the responsible anant..who was sometimes naughty..but at the same time was strong..the anant which we saw in april and may .same with navya...Don't get me wrong I love Anant!.i just miss our old cvs

Exactly... I wanna see responsible, naughty Anant...
NehaLovesSomya thumbnail
hey guys agar is track ko real lyf se cmpare kark dekho toh exactly aisa hi hota hai
jab hum kisi ko bahut pyaar karte hain toh 
anant ko lagta hai ki navya itni badi prblm mein thi aur usne phone off kark rakha jisse dono hi pareshan the jab usko realize hua toh bas usk saath thoda tym spent karna chahta hai aur usk liye kuch bhi karega
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1000000000000% exact words i so missed that anant
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me too agree pakhi we want that sensible, understating mature anant . Not the one who telld lie on simple noodles, who is insecure , who is childish. CV should watch the old epis and compare it with new ones. Me two agree this is real character assassination.
sifarah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am so mad with the CVs.  Why did the CVS have to change the Character of Anant..  He seemed to be a loser (I am sorry but thats the impression I got from yesterdays episode) They have changed Navya too...  Navya has become more concerned about Anants disappointment than his embarassment. Why did she think that he wouldnt understand he is not a high school kid... CVS should think about it more, cumon, they are adults, engaged to be married, they understand eachother perfectly well. 

They develop the track so beautifully and then kill it midway... 

I guess they are having a creative block... I miss the old Anant and Navya.  The show has lost all its charm... "Somebody come to the rescue"...
jaopakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannat24

hey guys agar is track ko real lyf se cmpare kark dekho toh exactly aisa hi hota hai

jab hum kisi ko bahut pyaar karte hain toh 
anant ko lagta hai ki navya itni badi prblm mein thi aur usne phone off kark rakha jisse dono hi pareshan the jab usko realize hua toh bas usk saath thoda tym spent karna chahta hai aur usk liye kuch bhi karega

Ya, Its right that everyone wants to spent more time with his/ her loved one.

But the boy who is a part of modern society, has already completed his graduation & also doing job... must know the difference between a date & a office party.

I hv no obj when anant was doing fun with Navya with R. Khanna Style...
But the way Anant has introduced himself in front of reception girl... vo mujhe thik nai laga.

I think every boyfriend like to present himself in gf place as an smant boy not funny... 
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dunt feel v r missing d old Anant, track s as such dat he shud sit alone der coz its navya's party n she s busy over der n Anant no acquaintance as he s new n unaware 2 doz people n nt his office ones. as such he shud sit alone in d environment bt navya s so much concerned abt him n so lovable 2 him. wat does he want more dan her love der. he s accordingly i feel...