Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiza thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guys!!!!!!!!

Shruti sweety u sooo lucky dat Abhi still remembers u!!!! n btw who is hina??? does she cum on ASFC??? havent come across her 😕
Amryn thumbnail
hi fiza!after a long time am ciing u here gud 2 c u
~Sanam~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: srkfanatic

hello all..howz evryone at the fanklub?im just soo happy today....well i donno if i should tell out the reason publicly,bu since most of u in the fan club who r active kno abt me,i guess i can tell bout it.well we all know abhi's touring U.K. this week na?

so...one of my  friends who is also a member of IF , her name is hina (HINA2 in IF)lives in leicester,and she met abhi in the hotel and she told abhi that she knows me..so abhi was surprised and asked how come u(hina) know shruti....wow...i was soo happy to know that abhi still remembers me very well...he' such a sweety....then..when hina di told me about it...i sent a text message to abhi..saying tat v r constantly voting 4 him in the MTV youth icon awards,and blah blah blah..i also told him one more thing which i didnt tell u guys...in my school we had a public speaking competition and a creative writing competetion,in my public speaking contest,i spoke all bout abhi and won second prize and in the creative writing competition too,i wrote most of the things bout abhi,and again i got second prize,and my class teacher she got so mad at me..haha...i mean she was like oh my god,she's totally crazy bout abhijeet,god help her,she's so mad at him,she's such a huge fan..and on and on...and oh i was absent at tht day lolz😆..n i wrote some of those general things to abhi n then told him tht i heard his u.k. radio interview and i tld him tht hina told me tht she mentioned ur name...and then he replied and told"hey shruti, hope u r fine(he always writes tat),i met hina SHE WAS CUTE, we were talking about u" these were the exact words of abhi..wow abhi's soo sweet,he wrote we were talking bout u and when i sent abhi that sms,hina di was right next to him 😆!andwow,hina di was probably the luckiest person on earth cos abhi himslef wrote she's cute..wow i could imagine a grin on abhi's face....well anyways..i dont kno if i had to blabber this out,but when there's anything bout abhi,i simply cant resist!

wow thanks for sharing shruti..hina is so lucky!!

~Sanam~ thumbnail

hey guys...
thank ya all
but by the way where's sanam n moonmoon?

hey sweetie m here....just really busy with assignments and exams these days so can't be as active on IF😭 i promise i'll be super active after my exams...

Edited by ~Sanam~ - 17 years ago
simple320 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Sanam~

hey sweetie m here....just really busy with assignments and exams these days so can't be as active on IF😭 i promise i'll be super active after my exams...

shruti..you're sooo sweet...actually my excuse is totally opposite of sanam...since i'm done with exams, i have been catching up with my frends..so i don't get time to come online...but i will be active starting next week..promise...but i think about yall all the time..

hey sanam, when r ur exams done?...

HEY GIRLS!!!! 😛
just dropped by to say hello!!!.....sorry i think i shud try and be more active here.......i'll try my best!!!!! 😳
and good luck to shruti and sanam and all of u doin ur exams or test or wateva!!!!! 😃
all the best 👍🏼
luv
sannu
Amryn thumbnail
Oh sanah thanx 4 ur good wishes. All da best 2 u as well!
hey all tru fans of Abhi, I jes got 2 c Abhi on kandy floss out of my busy schedule. Abhi was quite tho en kailash was talkin more which was irritatin. But I was realli enjoyin wutchin Abhi laughin all the time en sayin sumthin en tat part aag laga rahe ho 😆
And the last part when they sang 'Allah ke bande' tat was also gr8! I remember when i saw Rahul vaidya live in kuwait on march 31st this Allah ke bande was da first song he started wiv; his voice also sweet en nice. I have tat vdo of Rahul as well en I freshen my moments I had wiv rahul all of his songs were gr8! en he sang which Abhi usually sings on stage aashiq banaya en many recent hit tracks. While I was enjoyin rahul's songs I was realli missing Abhi like anything!
but when I shook Rahul's hand 3 times on stage en backstage I felt tat I touched Abhi's hand as well as rahul is Abhi's dear frnd😃

aaw,sanah,thankss

ur such a sweety

thanks shruti!!!.....ur a doll😃

good luck with ur exams again!!!!!!😉

Originally posted by: Amryn

Oh sanah thanx 4 ur good wishes. All da best 2 u as well!
hey all tru fans of Abhi, I jes got 2 c Abhi on kandy floss out of my busy schedule. Abhi was quite tho en kailash was talkin more which was irritatin. But I was realli enjoyin wutchin Abhi laughin all the time en sayin sumthin en tat part aag laga rahe ho 😆
And the last part when they sang 'Allah ke bande' tat was also gr8! I remember when i saw Rahul vaidya live in kuwait on march 31st this Allah ke bande was da first song he started wiv; his voice also sweet en nice. I have tat vdo of Rahul as well en I freshen my moments I had wiv rahul all of his songs were gr8! en he sang which Abhi usually sings on stage aashiq banaya en many recent hit tracks. While I was enjoyin rahul's songs I was realli missing Abhi like anything!
but when I shook Rahul's hand 3 times on stage en backstage I felt tat I touched Abhi's hand as well as rahul is Abhi's dear frnd😃

thx fr d luck amreen even though i dont have exams .....i still have like a dozen assignments to do😭

and omg!!!!>......can i find d video of that episode from anywhere......its been like a ages since i saw any of his interviews😭

and its gr8 to know that u atleast got to see rahul😃

and yeh thx fr d info jaan😳

Fiza thumbnail
hey every1!!!

can sum1 tell me how i cud get Abhi's book online... i cant find it newhere?? 😉