Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simple320 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
oh my god..i just finished watching the vid...wow..it was an awesome game...i loved the "nainsafi" part too... and the part where rahul says that "haar jeet ke peeche ek aurat ka haat hota hai..." πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....hahahahha...that was funny...

Sanam...i got Two..is there a third one? πŸ˜ƒ ..
nandipandi15 thumbnail
can i join pleaaase?? abhis soo 😳   πŸ˜³ !
simple320 thumbnail
Hi nandipandi15....welcome to Abhijeet fan club...wut's ur name?
~Sanam~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple320

oh my god..i just finished watching the vid...wow..it was an awesome game...i loved the "nainsafi" part too... and the part where rahul says that "haar jeet ke peeche ek aurat ka haat hota hai..." πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....hahahahha...that was funny...

Sanam...i got Two..is there a third one? πŸ˜ƒ ..

awww no...i was thinkin about somethin else.....iam not thinkin correctly after watchin abhi's vidπŸ˜†

~Sanam~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandipandi15

can i join pleaaase?? abhis soo 😳   πŸ˜³ !

hey nandipandi15 sure u can join us😊

simple320 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Sanam~

awww no...i was thinkin about somethin else.....iam not thinkin correctly after watchin abhi's vidπŸ˜†

what are you thinking about?...tell me..i wanna know too..heheπŸ˜†

~Sanam~ thumbnail

what are you thinking about?...tell me..i wanna know too..heheπŸ˜†

haha u wish!!!!!!! ohhh but u should knw!!! u and i share the same brain rememberπŸ˜†

simple320 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Sanam~

haha u wish!!!!!!! ohhh but u should knw!!! u and i share the same brain rememberπŸ˜†

ugh..u suck!!!...πŸ˜†...yea my brain's not working rite now..i've a lab final tmr..hehehehe.....wow..both of our brains are out at the same time...that's wierd!!!!!!!!...that just proves it twiney!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

~Sanam~ thumbnail

ugh..u suck!!!...πŸ˜†...yea my brain's not working rite now..i've a lab final tmr..hehehehe.....wow..both of our brains are out at the same time...that's wierd!!!!!!!!...that just proves it twiney!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh god that is wierd!!! i've really got a brain freeze! iam supposed to study right now but instead iam on the net and watchin tv....hehe i can never study at home. btw all the best for ur finals twin!

Edited by ~Sanam~ - 18 years ago
simple320 thumbnail
thanks sweety..i'm gonna need it..cuz i can't think straight πŸ˜• ...hey i will write back as soon as i get done with ma test tmr and after i see u know wut πŸ˜‰ ...bye...have fun...Muuahh