Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiza thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey simple!!

hw u doing

listening 2 ur piya re!!! im soooooo good!!!! u have such a good voice!!! u shud go on II3!!!! 😊
simple320 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza

hey simple!!

hw u doing

listening 2 ur piya re!!! im soooooo good!!!! u have such a good voice!!! u shud go on II3!!!! 😊

Thank you soooooooo much Fiza....i wish i can go to II3..but i dont think i'm trained enough or strong enough to hear the judges' harsh comments...heheheheh....but if not II, make me forum Idol..plz..hehheeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Fiza thumbnail
thats a goo idea... make an II on the forum!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
heyy guyzz.. wazzz uppp???? i hope ur all votin 4 abhi!!! πŸ˜› will those award air on tv? omg can't wait 2 c abhi on the last epi of indain idol 2 πŸ˜› its been so long! that little glance wasn't ennuf 😊
iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
im bored! πŸ˜† where is every 1 😊Fiza's rite! simple i luv ur voice! it's so pretty! u got my votes! u singing really nicely and im pretty sure u will b the forum idol! good luck! ur deserving 4 indian idol 3 and if u keep singing like that the judges will have no harsh comments 4 u! u rok! i kno ur voice well. mine is similar 2 urs. u sing mostly high pitched songs rite cuz they suit ur voice. i like them. thats y i was sayin that u sing most of my fav songs. i like singing those 2. btw i missed ur zara zara! i wanna hear it! ur piya re is awsome. im so bored i can talk 4 ever buh there realli is a lot 2 say bout ur singing! πŸ˜ƒ talk 2 u l8er byeeeeeeeee ❀️ Edited by iluvabhijeetsaw - 18 years ago
simple320 thumbnail
Faiza..thank you soooooooooooo much....you've made me the most happiest person in the world...omg..you're sooooo sweet...thank you thank you thank you.....about the high pitch songs...i never thought i can sing in high pitch but i'm trying...and you're rite i think it suits my voice better...and u can go to www.putfile.com/simple320 and listen to zaara zaara(if you want to)..but thank you again...
simple320 thumbnail
hey juee..how are you?...finally i see some ppl in this fan club...usually when i come..there's noone..
~Sanam~ thumbnail
hey moonmoon, amrit and juee. r u's here or am i the only one πŸ˜†
simple320 thumbnail
sanam..i'm here too..oh i just sent you the biggest pm...so sorry u have to read all that πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
simple320 thumbnail
why do i appear to be offline? πŸ˜•