Muslim's its not ture!

*maria* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey guys

u know about the 2 moth baby giving birth to its twin thingy and iin the quran it says if this happens then the worlds gonna end soon its not true cos this isnt written in the quran!

i found out frm my prfessor who teaches me about islam and he says its nt in the quran!!!!

tc guys

mariaxxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkling_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thank god am so happy
you should have told yesterday i coudnt get to sleep
sweetlata thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well then how did it happen? 😕
*maria* thumbnail
srry guys i only found out 2day!!!!!
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh..Thankyo so much, I was getting really scared.
mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
array!thank us o much.. 😃
cuty_a thumbnail
thank u!!! i was gettin scared when i read it!!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Maria..I have something to add to this. This event doesn't mean that the world is coming to an end right away, but things like this tell us that the Day of Judgment is not so far...like these are the signs of that day...but there are many major signs that have yet to come true...so enjoy evey moment of your life and take it as your last 😊
dreamerrrrr thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosemehek

Thanks for sharing Maria..I have something to add to this. This event doesn't mean that the world is coming to an end right away, but things like this tell us that the Day of Judgment is not so far...like these are the signs of that day...but there are many major signs that have yet to come true...so enjoy evey moment of your life and take it as your last 😊

totally agree wid u.....

but then again...no one knows when the major signs will cum.....after all the minor signs are already here so i guess it wont b long till the major signs arrive......we jus hv 2 liv everyday like the last......and prepare 4 wots 2 cum....

Edited by dreamerrrrr - 18 years ago
ahtika thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamerrrrr

totally agree wid u.....

but then again...no one knows when the major signs will cum.....after all the minor signs are already here so i guess it wont b long till the major signs arrive......we jus hv 2 liv everyday like the last......and prepare 4 wots 2 cum....

i totally agree wid both u ...we sud prepare ourselves 4 the coming day....