Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Amar was always like this abhi kya rona

even sky, juhi and sunny wanted him becas he is smart player.Edited by Bigg.Bob - 12 years ago
he is smart even from personality..
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

All I want to say is he is a good player but is the last person whom one would trust in the house i.e he may win the game but that dil se connection will not be there😃

Yes, agree..
far78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chirag2205

From day one in BB he was very clear that he is here to play games and not develop relationship.
I don't understand if Juhi and Sunny can nominate Amar why can't he nominate them...I think so it was very good move by him...Even Sky knows that...but he is still in that relationship mode...what he will do in next week...don't he has to take two names...what he will do...what juhi and sunny will do...

Agreed.. Juhi and Sky are playing games.. and sunny she is the smartest.. aligned herself and does not get nominated at all
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@EmAsh - You are right...what u wrote about Amar...but he is playing a game and let me tell u sid is much better person than Amar and so is sky..bz atleast people can trust them ..but amar is least trusted one...but one have to give to amar as well bz he clearly said that he came here to play game only😉
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No, infact i like him for playing gud game against 3 self proclaimed BB winners there!!
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really liked Amar today ðŸ˜Š
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu_tan

During the Jail task Saint Amar declared, he will never in his whole life talk to Sid.

LOL this man cant respect his own words.

Oh yes I forgot about  that... He was the one , I will never talk to sid ever in my life not even outside while flairing his nostrils...😆   and then he is now seen gossiping with him like nothing happened...seriously what will this guy do even he doesn't know..so unpredictable...its like paise feek ...he is so desperate to win ...n why he keep on saying to guests n to PM as well hetal ko aise maat kehna etc...I think his wife don't trust him either...and i can understand her now completely😃
pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hate amar woh koi insan h kya ????? yar woh juhi ke samne kuch nhi bol sakta aur piche se uski borai karta h ... kitna dirty game khel raha h woh god is bar amar ko eviect karna ...
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Topic Starter Sounds Like Pooja Bedi in disguise !!