"i like meeting women"Rajeev

Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
rajeevs interview its is new n hope is not posted beofre
April 1: The hunk who played the character of Sujal in Kahiin To Hoga was known as one of the most promising actors on small screen when he entered the television industry. But as we all know one cannot fight destiny, this young man today is not a part of the show because of a fall out that he underwent with Ekta Kapoor, the owner of Balaji Telefilms.

After the fall out with Balaji Telefilms he quit Kahiin To Hoga and was later seen in Ketan Mehta's Time Bomb on Zee TV. The show started with a bang and everyone expected it to be a huge success but things did not fall in place and the show had to go off air.

Rajiv Khandelwal
Recently there were also a few reports that Rajeev Khandelwal was making way into the film industry, but eventually things didn't work, due to some ideological differences with the filmmakers and he chose to opt out of the film. "Yes I was formerly doing the movie but things didn't work out and so I opted out of it," states Rajeev. But he is a strong believer in destiny and prefers to flow along with the tide and take things in life as they come. He is also an atheist at heart. " I don't really believe in God but I do believe a lot in karma."

My past?
As he belongs to an army background he traveled a lot in his childhood days and so he also had to change his school many a times. He spent his college days in Ahemdabad and was a BSc (IT) student in St.Xaviers College, Ahemdabad. Acting was not like a dream come true for him. "Although it was a conscious decision for me to take up acting, but when I started off I had never even thought that I would get into this field," states Rajeev.

My initial days….
A technical person by profession he started his career in the television industry as a production assistant. "Before I entered television I made many documentaries mainly pertaining to the army and the Kargil War as I can relate to it to a great extent. Till date I have written 30 documentaries on various subjects." Although he started off as a production assistant destiny had something else in store for him. "I started getting various offers for advertisements. I was selected to model for a few commercial like LML bikes, Gilbey's Green Label Whiskey, Kodak Express and Videocon refrigerators, and that initiated me to go ahead and try for serials and with a few auditions in Balaji Telefilms I was offered the character of Sujal and I loved the role as it was very close to Rajeev," says the dude.

This young heartthrob has not taken any proficient acting lessons and according to him acting does not require professional training. "Acting is an intrinsic art. Classes might polish an actor a bit, but they can't ingrain the seeds of acting," suggests the actor.

Despite, things going wrong at various points in his life he still remains to be a hot favourite among many and even today manages to grab quite a female fan following, who can't just have enough of him. Quiz him about his ideal girl and pat comes the reply, "It has to be a female who can read my eyes."

So where does the sex appeal for this hunk lie?
"My sex appeal would definitely lie in the eyes. I think eyes convey a lot and also can portray an individual's complete persona." Says Rajeev. According to him his ideal girl would be someone who is extremely feminine. "Today you hardly find females who are feminine. But for me the first prerequisite would be a female who has explored the womanly side of her." One female who can sweep him off his feet is film actress Nandita Das. " I think she is really hot but she is already married so I am too late (laughs). Queer him about one female he would like to get married to from the television fraternity and he is spontaneously replies, "Please, I rather stay a bachelor all my life."

Is he seeing someone?
The handsome dude could not make up his mind about this. "Well, I am not going steady with anyone as of now. But I like meeting women, and you can say I liking flirting at times (laughs) But tell me who doesn't flirt? Everyone does, isn't it?"

On his much talked about co-star Aamna Shariff ….
From the time he made his debut in Kahiin To Hoga the gossip mills have been fast moving about an off screen chemistry that exists between him and his ex- co-star Aamna Shariff who plays the character of Kashish in Kahiin To Hoga. But he prefers to be politically correct, " She is just a good friend."

He is all praise for this young damsel, " I think she is a very gorgeous female and seriously I wish all these rumours which have been doing the rounds all these years were true. But unfortunately they are not," chuckles Rajeev.

Future…
As of now he is not working for any production house and has also walked out of his film, life is on a stand still for this young hot dude today. But with the kind of popularity he enjoys and with his kind of talent he surely will be back with something that will make people sit up and take note of him once again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farhina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wwo thanx 4 thsi inte dear...

he is right yaar...,.
But tell me who doesn't flirt? Everyone does, isn't it?"

ke kaun hai jo flirt nahin karta...very true.....

jnau dont worry sabar ka phal meetha hota hai koi baat nahin ke film ko le key koi prob ho gai butttttttttt humrai duaine tumhray saath hai iise bhi ahi movie miley gi
dont worry

anushika thumbnail
Thanks for the int 😳

he likes Nandita das 😳
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thx for posting the article dear........ πŸ˜ƒ
kaleidoscope thumbnail
So what ...everyone flirts...to kya hua mera rajeev bhi thoda bohot kar dala 😳
rawinder thumbnail
i told u gaes ago that he had a girl.but no 1 believed me
Irish_Pride thumbnail

Originally posted by: farhina

wwo thanx 4 thsi inte dear...

he is right yaar...,.
But tell me who doesn't flirt? Everyone does, isn't it?"

ke kaun hai jo flirt nahin karta...very true.....

jnau dont worry sabar ka phal meetha hota hai koi baat nahin ke film ko le key koi prob ho gai butttttttttt humrai duaine tumhray saath hai iise bhi ahi movie miley gi
dont worry

TrueπŸ˜‰

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxs 4 sharing....😳... nandita duss
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolate

So what ...everyone flirts...to kya hua mera rajeev bhi thoda bohot kar dala 😳

Comment of the Century!!!!πŸ‘

Wife approving husbands flirting πŸ˜†