Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rachits thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

Rachit!! Please do tell us, when is this horrible party gonna end? And will this be the end of the MUs? And will Sugandha morph into a khadoos saas?

sorry dear how i come to know when paty will gonna end , and i personally thinks this party will lead more mus.
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
: thanks rejith for ur wonderful tension filled prediction . But I don't want my majnu to suffer and I will bash this cvs. As anant asked why navya did not  introduce him as fiance . Navya bhina. I hope everything will end happily.
kupkakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 thanxxx for  the  nice prediction 
Anisha06 thumbnail
thanks so much rachit😊
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: renchos

sorry dear how i come to know when paty will gonna end , and i personally thinks this party will lead more mus.

Hi Ranchit, Thanks for all the high voltage drama prediction! Atleast fans wud be sort of mentally prepared for it.
I dont understand this, on one hand you said that drunk anant will explode and MUs will be out in theparty itself and get over and on the other hand you say that the party will lead more MUs, so whta does this actually mean? So does it mean that MUs will prevail even after party and office track gets over?
thx dear

eagerly waiting for office track to get over
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Rachit, Thanks for the predictions...Will the loonies see Anant & Navya in this roop? What is your opinion?

Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

Rachit, Thanks for the predictions...Will the loonies see Anant & Navya in this roop? What is your opinion?

Lol if they go back home...hmm😕
Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka2121

Lol if they go back home...hmm😕

Anushka, remember the boys night out sequence...The loonies came form no where and caught them together...I was wondering whether there is any possibility of something similar to happen here...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
reshmi it is sure that this timemtoo teh loonies will see them as may be BD and UB go for walk on moonlight and catch them. 😆