Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heart girl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ummm...depends on wat majority wants!
heart girl thumbnail
I just wanted to no if there were any writerrs so that I cud talk to the mod abt it and start the contest!
simal01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heart girl

Well I m not quite sure abt wat sort of game u think will work here?

well I waz sayin tht v can start a game in which v all will participate n write the songz it could b like antakshari where v will write the songz with the last letter or v can choze the last word but it waz just a suggestion u guyz can do wat ever u want

Reema_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitts

He guess even I can wrte few songs 😊

That's great Mitts! Show us what you got! πŸ˜‰

heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: simal01

well I waz sayin tht v can start a game in which v all will participate n write the songz it could b like antakshari where v will write the songz with the last letter or v can choze the last word but it waz just a suggestion u guyz can do wat ever u want

umm its a nice idea but wen we ll have the competition then don u think ppl can steal ideas from each other and then lot of fighting upon he/she stole my idea and all. I think if any1 thinks he/she is capable of riting a song on his/her own then we can ask them wat theme wud they like to choose for contest and then we decide one from all the themes suggest (usually the one which most ppl suggest) that way contest will b fair too.

lemme now wat u ppl think?

heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reema_J

That's great Mitts! Show us what you got! πŸ˜‰

haha Reema sudhar jaπŸ˜‰

Reema_J thumbnail

umm its a nice idea but wen we ll have the competition then don u think ppl can steal ideas from each other and then lot of fighting upon he/she stole my idea and all. I think if any1 thinks he/she is capable of riting a song on his/her own then we can ask them wat theme wud they like to choose for contest and then we decide one from all the themes suggest (usually the one which most ppl suggest) that way contest will b fair too.

lemme now wat u ppl think?

That should work! πŸ˜‰

Reema_J thumbnail

haha Reema sudhar jaπŸ˜‰

Maine kya kiya?!

heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reema_J

That should work! πŸ˜‰

So lets c how many ppl agree with this .. Everone, also plz indicate shud it e hindi songs or english. We ll c wat majority thinks!😊

heart girl thumbnail

Nothing ! πŸ˜† chodoπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰