Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanroy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice 😡awesome amazing! superb! loved it! 😡HAPPY HOLIDAY😡 continue keep it up!
aise hi holidays lo
Edited by maanroy - 12 years ago
aaj bhi nahi...i really need it today to enlighten my mood
i m feeling very low
i hope you understand pooja
i noe its been a tough task
bt we geetistanians understand you 
so noe worries
keep it up

pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

~Episode 72~

The moon like always was witness to their love for eachother, the love they were trying to veil with anger and misunderstanding.

Scene 1:

She picked up the teddy from his son's hands and walked up to the window, opened it. The gentle wind swept past her ears whispering her name. The voice felt so familiar as if he was always with her, near her. It felt like he touched her and her heart sunk into a dreamy music. She opened her eyes and reality hit her, the music was gone, and the pain returned.

And some place away...

Maan too looked at the mocking night and saw the moon, shining like all the nights he had spent with Geet admiring it. The moon was a witness to the promise he made to Geet, to himself, that he'd always be by her side, holding her hands. But after Geet left the moon was no longer comforting, it became an unbearable sight.

...They both remember the night at Khurana Mansion when Maan slipped the ring into Geet's finger. They both remember the promise...

"Yeh chand gavah hai..."

Maan opens his eyes and shouts at the moon, at their fate...

"Tum...tum gavah the humare pyaar ka...tum jaante the na main uske bina nahi ji paoonga, phir tumne usse kyun nahi samajhaya, usse kyun nahi roka...I hate you...I hate you...I...h-a-t-e...y-o-u..." he falls down breaking into tears.

Geet opens her eyes and clutches the teddy bear to her heart.

"Aapke bina in teen salon main, main har pal mari hoon. Aur aaj achanak aap yahan...Babaji kya chahte hain aap? Nahi Geet, sambhal apne aap ko...Maan ab Sam ke hain...unka khayal apne dil se nikal de, ab tujhe sirf apne bete ke liye jeena hai...unhe bhool ja Geet..." she holds her heart, "...par kaise...Maan, main aapse humesha pyaar karti rahoongi, par main aapko kabhi maaf nahi kar paoongi," she too falls down crying.

Scene 2:

Morning

"Guru, bete utho! Aaj aapko school jaana hai."

"School? Mamma..." he wakes up, and sits screwing his baby eyes.

"Haan beta, bhool gaye kya...aaj se aap aur Chillu school jayenge."

Guru like the good boy obeyed her and started getting ready for the school.

Meanwhile, on the other side, Chillu was raising hell, crying and screaming, not wanting to leave his bed. His mum picked him up but he would jump out of her hands. Shen then had to drag him into the bathroom and pour a whole bucket of water on him to wake him up.

Scene 3:

Finally they both were ready for school. They came out and looked at each other with apprehension and then Guru smiled assuring Chillu that everything's gonna be fine.

"Geet, agar aaj mujhe college main zarroori seminar present nahi karna hota toh main bhi Chillu ko school chodne aati. Aur iske Pappa bhi..."

"Koi baat nahi, Anjali. Chillu ko main sambhal loongi. Guru aur Chillu mere liye ek jaise hi hain."

"Haan Geet, but Chillu Guru jisa bilkul nahi hain. Subah se school nahi jaane ke saare tareeke try kar chukka hai. Par haan agar woh kisi ki baat manta hai to woh hai tumhara. Isi liye main befikar usse tumhare saath chod sakti hoon. Aur waise bhi tum ussi school main hi toh padati ho. Thank you Geet."

Geet is now a teacher at the school where Guru and Chillu are going to study.

Guru and Chillu holding eachother's hands walk with Geet into the auto.

Scene 4:

Maan hurriedly gtes ready to leave.

"Maan bete, aap itni jaldi main kahan ja rahe hain? Breakfast toh kar lijiye."

"Nahi Dadima, main office main kha loonga."

He leaves...and Dadima looks at him sadly...

"Yeh toh hona hi tha. Aap kitna bhi chupana chahe, par humein pata hai ab jab aap Geet aur Aditya ke itne kareeb hain, toh aap unhe dekhe bina ek pal bhi nahi rah sakte. Babaji, aap mere bacchon ko phir mila dijiye. Ab mujhse Maan ka dukh aur nahi dekha jaata."

Scene 5:

"Driver gaadi yahi rok do..." Maan gets out of the car in the same street where Guru and Chillu lived. Daadima was right about him. He couldn't stop himself from coming there.

He finds both Guru and Chillu's house locked. One neighbour gives them the address of the school.

Scene 6:

In the auto...

Guru sees his mum really lost in another world and asks, "Mamma aap kya soch rahi ho? Don't worry, main accha baccha ban ke rahoonga school main."

Geet comes back to her senses and hugs him, "Mera baccha toh bahut smart hai..."

"Pappa ki tarah?" he asks excitedly.

Geet gasps and then looks at his twinkling happy eyes and says, "Haan beta, aapke Pappa ki tarah."

She remembers old times...

"Mamma agar main acche se padhai karoonga toh kya Pappa mujhse jaldi milne aayenge?"

Geet hugs him holding her tears back. She thinks to herself, "Aapke Pappa se toh aap kabke mil chuke hain. Aura b tak toh woh wapis bhi jaa chuke honge. Shayad yahi theekh hai, agar woh yahan rehte toh unse door reh paana aur bhi mushkil ho jaata."

Guru sees the tears in her eyes, and feels responsible for making his mum sad.

"Mamma...Sorry! Main ab phir kabhi Pappa ke baare main nahi poochoonga."

She wipes her tears and changes the topic, "Chillu beta aap school jaane ke liye excited nahi hain?"

"No Aunty...woh toh main bas Guru ko company dene jaa raha hoon...he's my bestest friend. Warna main..."

Guru laughs and Geet is overwhelmed to see her son so happy.

Scene 7:

She drop the boys in their new class. Chillu looks with disgust at the other kids. But soon they easily mix up with the other students. They make lots of friends and have a blast.

Scene 8:

In the staff room

Some teachers began gossiping about Geet.

"She's so young and husband ke bina pata nahi kaise sab kuchmanage kar leti hai," said one teacher.

"Mujhe toh lagta hai iski shaadi hi nahi hui hai. Jawani ki immaturity main jo galtiyan karte hain, uski sazza poori zindagi bhugatni padti hai," said another teacher trying to look concerned but was actually making others sneer at Geet.

Geet had been hearing all these hurting remarks from the day she joined there as a teacher. She used to feel very sad, but now she's learned to turn a deaf ear to all those nonsense. This pain was nothing compared to the pain of staying away from Maan.

Scene 8:

The recess bell rings and students run out of their classes like they were trapped in some ominous jail. Geet comes out of the staff-room and goes to see on the boys. But they are not in the class. She looks around and finally sees them on the swing, but wait, there is someone with them. She recognises the person instantly. How could she not? After all she still breathes in her heart. She just couldn't believe her eyes.

"Why is he still here? Why didn't he go back to Delhi? And what is he doing here?"

Guru was laughing heartily in his arms. He never laughed, but with Maan he felt happy and that is what reflected in his behaviour. It was as if the child had recognised his father, but just didn't realises the truth.

"Mujhe Maan ko rokna hoga. Agar unhone Guru ko sach bata diya toh woh phir toot jayega. Aur Maan ke jaane ke baad usse sambhal pana mushkil ho jayega. Nahi main apne bete ko kuch nahi hone doongi," she rushed towards the two boys and Maan.

Though she tried to make herself believe that she was going there only for Guru, she knew in her heart that she could no longer stay away from Maan, however hard she tried. They were just meant to be together. She simply refused to listen to that voice in her heart.

"Guru!"

Maan turned and looked at her, as if he was waiting for her only.

"Aap aa gayi? Woh maine bacchon ko yahan akele dekha toh..."

"Aap yahan kya kar rahe hain?" she asks seriously.

Maan prodded her heart with his penetrating gaze as if he knew how restless her heart became when he was near her. And Geet tried hard to face those penetrating eyes.

"Guru, Chillu chaliye andar chaliye. Aakar tiffin kha lijiye."

"Mamma hum Maan uncle ke saath hi khayenge..."

"Haan Aunty, and he's promised to take us out," beamed Chillu and Guru.

"Bilkul nahi," Geet told them sternly, "mera matlab hai...yeh bahut busy honge, aur aap dono ko inhe aisa pareshaan nahi karna chahiye."

"Geet!"

She was paralysed, and stood rooted to the place. She was hearing her name from his mouth after so long.

"Agar bacche aana chahte hain toh kyun rok rahi ho?"

Geet angrily looks at him, "Yeh mere baccha hain...aap please yahan se jayiye,"

and takes them inside. She sits with them as they have their tiffins...

"Aunty, humne tiffin kha liya, kya ab hum khelne jaaye?"

She looks out, Maan is not there, she says, "Okay, jaao par door kahin mat jaana."

The boys leave...

~End of Episode 72~

"Geet, tum apne aap ko samjhti kya ho?" he asks her pinning her to the wall. She struggles in his arms to free herself. Maan was really angry.

tanvi04 thumbnail
mindblowing but i m very sad i hope ki maan aur geet ke beech ki mu jaldi hi solve ho jaye aur dono fir se ek sath ho jaye aur aditya ko bhi ye pata chal jaye ki maan hi uska pappa hai continue soon pooja
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
hayeee yaar ye maaneet ki mu jldi clear kro..
no actually geet ki😡😡
cnt c my maaneet like dat..😭
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome Pooja ,jaldi Geet aur Guru ko Maan aur dadi ma mein pass kardo ðŸ˜Š
maanroy thumbnail
nice and sorry for tough comments it is very hard to do what you are doing very nice emotional seen increase them and pls tell us if you are not updating
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

~Episode 73~

"Geet!"

She turns and sees Maan standing at the doorway.

"Maan, aap please chale jayiye."

"Kyun? Ab kya galt kiya hai maine...tum jaisa chahti thi waisa hi hua hai...par Aditya mera bhi beta hai. Tum usse apne Pappa se alag nahi kar sakti."

Geet looks at him in shock, "Maan, please main nahi chahti ki usse aapke baare main sab pata chal jaaye. Uska dil toot jayega. Maine toh sab bardasht kar liya par mera beta..."

"Tumhara nahi mera beta...Maan Singh Khurana ka beta..."

"Apka..." she sighs with tears in her eyes, "Woh haq aapne kho diya hai Maan, ab woh sirf mera beta hai, Geet ka."

Maan is really angry now...He pulls her towards him and holds her close...

"Maan please yahan koi tamasha mat kijiye...chodiye mujhe..."

She tries to push him away, but he is too adamant...

He pins her to the wall and looks at her with his blazing eyes, "Geet tum samajhti kya ho apne aap ko...Jo mann main aaya wohi karti ho, yeh bhi nahi sochti jot um kar rahi ho woh sahi hai ya galat...Mujhe toh lagata hai tumne kabhi mujhse pyaar kiya hi nahi tha...nahi toh tum mujhse door hi nahi jaati..."

"Bas kijiye Maan, main iss baare main koi baat nahi karna chahti...Mujhe nahi pata aap Mumbai kis liye aaye hain, par main aur mera beta ab aapki zindagi se door ja chuke hain. Humein apne haal pe chod dijiye..."

Maan looks at her in anger and shock, wondering how could she talk to him like that...

He pushes her away and says, "Tum theekh kah rahi ho Geet, you don't deserve my love. Agar tumne mujhse saccha pyaar kiya hota toh shahyad aaj hum dono alag nahi hote..."

Geet couldn't tolerate those words and tears roll down her cheeks as she sees anger in Maan's eyes for her.

"Geet, tum chaho ya na chaho...Aditya mera beta hai aur yeh baat usse zarroor pata chalega...that his father loves him more than anything in this world. Tum mujhse mere bete ko door nahi rakh sakti."

He leaves in anger...

She looks at him longingly...

"Maan, mujhe maaf kar dijiye, main aapse yeh sab bilkul nahi kehna chahti thi...par main nahi chahti ki mere bete ko Sam aur uske bete ke baare main pata chale. Babaji ab mujhse yeh sab aur bardasht nahi hota...Main kya karoon?"

Someone holds her shoulder and she thinks it's...

"M-a-a-n!"

She turns but it is not Maan, it is one the teachers Ms Thomas...

"Jennifer!"

"Who is this Maan? Tum itni pareshaan kyun ho?"

"Nothing, main toh aise hi...recess over hone wals hai, mujhe agle class ke liye prepare karna hai. I'm going." She leaves, but Jennifer understood that something was wrong.

Scene 2:

The whole way back to home, the boys especially Guru talked only about Maan.

"Mamma, unhone humein promise kiya hai ...woh humse jaldi phir milenge."

"Kitna mazza ayega..." says Chillu.

Geet remains silent not knowing what to tell him.

Scene 3:

Evening

Geet and Anjali were talking sitting in the verandah, and the boys were playing outside. A familiar voice says,

"Anjali ji...Good evening! Geet!"

She turns and see Adi...

"Adi Sir?"

Anjali looks at her surprisingly as to how does she know his name.

"Good evening! Aap kaun hai?"

"I am Maan Sir's employee. And he has sent me here to invite you and your family to a party he's having at his home..."

"His home?" asks Geet suspiciously...

"Haan, M...M...Maan Sir has shifted his entire business to Mumbai. You didn't know that...Ab woh yahin rahenge."

"What?"

"Anjali ji, Maan sir p...p...personally aana chahte the par...kisi ko unka aana..." he suddenly changes the line," I mean unhe kuch zarroorri kaam yaad aa gaya. Aap aayengi na?"

"Ofcourse, Maan Singh Khurana humein apni party main bula rahe hain...hum zarroor aayenge..."

"Great, yoh main sir se keh doonga ki aapka parivaar aur, he stops and looks at Geet, "Aap bhi aayengi na..."

"Nahi! Hum nahi aa payenge..."

"Please Geet, Dadima aap dono se milna chahti hain...I mean aap sab se...Ab main chalta hoon..."

He leaves and Anjali asks her,

"Geet, tum inhe kaise jaanti ho?"

"Woh...main inse pehle...mil chuki hoon..."

"Mil chuki ho...kahan??"

"Woh...woh...school main..."

"School main...par..."

Arre chodo no inn sab baton ko...Guru aur Chillu se homework bhi karana hai..."

She gets up but Anjali is a bit curious as to why Geet was acting weird.

tanvi04 thumbnail
amezing i hope ghar jakar geet aur maan ki mu khtam ho jaye continue soon
thekolgal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
rly loved the angry avatar of Maan once again...
why don't he jst get into his possesive self and kidnap Geet and Aditya and take them away with him 😆😉

lovely update...waiting for the next 1