Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetamangera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Binny1247

Hi Sweta.. nice to meet you.. You can call me binny my name is Binita 😊

Agree.. need to get it out of my system.. so what did you think of today's epi.. mainly Manveer..😆.. I Loved every bit of it.. did you see the expression on UV's face when she held his arms.. to adorable

Binny is cute, remind me of rabbit😊..the cute one...

That the best part of the show...he was shocked surprised crazy amazed at the same time and he raise his eyebrow and was smiling till he was out of the room...they should have shown his face outside of the Princess room...Haye😍 he so was the TV and M had remote to control
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey.. can I join.. I have been  busy but really need to get my thoughts on today's epi out.. !!!

Loved the Manveer scene the way UV cleared his throat and stood by Manyata.. him supporting her in front of J.. it was priceless !!

yes of course please join us!  Yes that scene was priceless then the fight with comforter was priceless as well. Hope Manveer fight for comforter after their wedding it will be amazing!🤣
swetamangera thumbnail
You are right..this was the second calm conversation they has so far...

I love it when UV is keep getting rejected by M but then he actually wants more of her😳

The day is not so far when he will come to Rajmahal and will straight head to M's room and everyone will be like what's wrong with him...we all are here 😆
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

yes of course please join us!  Yes that scene was priceless then the fight with comforter was priceless as well. Hope Manveer fight for comforter after their wedding it will be amazing!🤣

OMG I was laughing out loud at that part.. and I was actually thinking I hope she takes the second one as well... and she did.. that was just hilarious.. oh and how can I forget the sleepwalking and singing 😆😆.. I love that idea how about adding it to your FF..😳
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetamangera

Binny is cute, remind me of rabbit😊..the cute one...

That the best part of the show...he was shocked surprised crazy amazed at the same time and he raise his eyebrow and was smiling till he was out of the room...they should have shown his face outside of the Princess room...Haye😍 he so was the TV and M had remote to control

Nice.. he does not even realize it but she is changing him.. UV came in to her room for a purpose but without saying a word began to help her clean up.. she affects him its just a matter of him accepting it now..😉😳
swetamangera thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

Awww now you are awakening my wild thoughts😛

It will be so funny if they fight what side they should sleep 😳 The problem will be that M won't be able to throw him our of the his own room. And if she does, the look on UV's face will be worth watching...Hamare kamre se hamein hi nikal diya, Kya apne pati se aishe pesh aatein hai🥳
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetamangera

Awww now you are awakening my wild thoughts😛

It will be so funny if they fight what side they should sleep 😳 The problem will be that M won't be able to throw him our of the his own room. And if she does, the look on UV's face will be worth watching...Hamare kamre se hamein hi nikal diya, Kya apne pati se aishe pesh aatein hai🥳

I can already see our prince UV barging right back in..can you imagine them actually fighting for the bed.. 😆😆 haye so many scenarios.. 😳
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
swetamangera thumbnail

Nice.. he does not even realize it but she is changing him.. UV came in to her room for a purpose but without saying a word began to help her clean up.. she affects him its just a matter of him accepting it now..😉😳

@Binny

Yeap that's so true...He actually want to control M and want her to become Blushing bride (As his dad mentioned in a car)..But Even i can't imagine M beign blushing bride😆. She sure having a huge impact on him but he is not realizing it. I think soon he will be thinking about their moments while going to sleep or while working out...and probably missing what's his sister is saying 😍
swetamangera thumbnail
@Binny

M will be coming out of shower with wet hair and UV is probably putting gel in his hair and then sudden look on M...OMG can't wait to see that happen...and then their eyeslocks😳
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haha yes Binny will do a comforter snatching scene for after their wedding in my fic. I am thinking for them to have numerous trips after the wedding, first one to Goa, and then to London, maybe they "elope" and  have a second wedding on their first anniversary, they try to avoid the press and keep running all over London or even  Europe lol🤣 endless possiblities, you girls are so creative why not write an os of your own?