Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

revolutionahead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MrManagement

I guess for all the weeks the mehek got into fights she survived. If mehek had already patched up with sky why does she want to fight him. Before she was evicted, mehek was very cool with sky, she was giving him high 5's, joking with him, laughing with him. She even saved him from eliminations. Since she has returned she has been wanting to fight with him, because she knows she will get more support if she bashes sky. SKY has not given her a think to fight her on, when she has tried he has just back off. I applaud sky for that. Since she can't get footage from sky, she has spent the whole week with sid bitching about Amar. Looks like we will proablly see Mehek and sid vs Amar fight this week. 

mr management if i can recall u were the one who used to vocalise the fact that u like mahek or amar and contemplated making a trio thread😉 and this was in hey days when mahek used to rule the roost😉now when u see amar seem to have his nose in front u find the facts irritating abt mahek 😉 i see u as an ideal amar fan true to his spirits😉but lemme give u a reality check---mahek is gonna win---crib abt salman😉--crib abt dq😉--crib crib crib but she will win win win😳cheers😃
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Der is anyways too much discrepancy dis season, Mahek's WC entry being one of dem too. So it's alright.

Amongst d current housemates only Mahek is d deserving winner.

Hope Mahek wins!
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: revolutionahead

mr management if i can recall u were the one who used to vocalise the fact that u like mahek or amar and contemplated making a trio thread😉 and this was in hey days when mahek used to rule the roost😉now when u see amar seem to have his nose in front u find the facts irritating abt mahek 😉 i see u as an ideal amar fan true to his spirits😉but lemme give u a reality check---mahek is gonna win---crib abt salman😉--crib abt dq😉--crib crib crib but she will win win win😳cheers😃

Even today when someone made a topic asking who would you want in the finals I put both Mehek and Amar name in it. I still well be happy if Mehek wins, because I still don't  want the evil duo to win. If you read my previous posts, I have always supported mehek. But the thing that is bugging me is that both mehek and Sid said that amar is not part of their team. They bitch about him more than they do about Juhi and sky combined. 
Amar has never abused mehek, he never nominated her, voted for caption each time she was in elections. I never seen him do any dirty personal attacks on her. But what did mehek do, in every interview after her eviction she tried to destroy Amar reputation by saying nasty things about him. I still supported her, but since she has come back she just keeps on talking shit about him for no reason. Amar has never been part of one group he talks with everyone. He didn't even isolate sid when no one was  taking to him. Sid has called him very nasty things and even supported shonali in her accusations. Sky has done same harm to amar as Mehek and Sid have done. 
Amar has never said to sid or mehek who they can or can't talk to. What is their problem if he wants to talk with everyone? Sanjay said that they best people are that forget and forgive. Amar very easily forgives people, he doesn't' keep grudges. If mehek has problem with him say to his face. I have no problem with sid or mehek talking shit about amar behind his back, because amar does the same. But Amar never says stuff like spineless to mehek, or says he would leave a dead body like sid. Amar barely even talks shit about mehek, he always just about sid with sky

But finally well I support Mehek If she wins? absolutely! After the results are declared I will not bitch about mehek even once.  But Since amar is my fav and I am loyal fan, I will stand up for him when I see injustice being done to him. I also promised to create at combined AT, I will still do that. I was just wanting to see who got evicted this week before I did that. 

But, call it hope or blind faith, But I know Amar is going to win😃.

Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
revolutionahead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even today when someone made a topic asking who would you want in the finals I put both Mehek and Amar name in it. I still well be happy if Mehek wins, because I still don't  want the evil duo to win. If you read my previous posts, I have always supported mehek. But the thing that is bugging me is that both mehek and Sid said that amar is not part of their team. They bitch about him more than they do about Juhi and sky combined. 
Amar has never abused mehek, he never nominated her, voted for caption each time she was in elections. I never seen him do any dirty personal attacks on her. But what did mehek do, in every interview after her eviction she tried to destroy Amar reputation by saying nasty things about him. I still supported her, but since she has come back she just keeps on talking shit about him for no reason. Amar has never been part of one group he talks with everyone. He didn't even isolate sid when no one was  taking to him. Sid has called him very nasty things and even supported shonali in her accusations. Sky has done same harm to amar as Mehek and Sid have done. 
Amar has never said to sid or mehek who they can or can't talk to. What is their problem if he wants to talk with everyone? Sanjay said that they best people are that forget and forgive. Amar very easily forgives people, he doesn't' keep grudges. If mehek has problem with him say to his face. I have no problem with sid or mehek talking shit about amar behind his back, because amar does the same. But Amar never says stuff like spineless to mehek, or says he would leave a dead body like sid. Amar barely even talks shit about mehek, he always just about sid with sky

But finally well I support Mehek If she wins? absolutely! After the results are declared I will not bitch about mehek even once.  But Since amar is my fav and I am loyal fan, I will stand up for him when I see injustice being done to him. I also promised to create at combined AT, I will still do that. I was just wanting to see who got evicted this week before I did that. 

bingo mate😉 but he bitched with shonali and sky in uncensored videos that she had been supported by salman😉 and i hope u admire amar's intelligence so i hope u to understand that only reason he has not been anti mahek due to salman fears 😳 else he wouldnt have spared her--take my word for it😃
mahek too spared her for her betrayal when she and sid could have made him a loner as sky and co has been instigating her but she did not---also she defended amar on issues u know😉-- so ball is in amar's court. i dont expect u to stop appreciating amar only want to stop being anti mahek😳

as regarding the winner we will see on 7th jan😉😆😳

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

bingo mate😉 but he bitched with shonali and sky in uncensored videos that she had been supported by salman😉 and i hope u admire amar's intelligence so i hope u to understand that only reason he has not been anti mahek due to salman fears 😳 else he wouldnt have spared her--take my word for it😃
mahek too spared her for her betrayal when she and sid could have made him a loner as sky and co has been instigating her but she did not---also she defended amar on issues u know😉-- so ball is in amar's court. i dont expect u to stop appreciating amar only want to stop being anti mahek😳

as regarding the winner we will see on 7th jan😉😆😳

Well, I will stop begin anti-mehek  when mehek and her fans stop bashing amar.  I don't also expect you to stop your support for Mehek. But i just want to make sure that amar fans are not like the rest of the contestants who can see their fav getting bashed for no reason. Everyone in the house talks shit, changes sides. There is no sachaii ki murat in the house.  Amar bitches about mehek the same level he has always been doing before and after the episode when salman made sid shit in his pants😉. Amar never begged in front of the camera like sid when no one was talking to him, if Mehek and sid stopped talking to him would be fine. He even said in uncensored video to sid and mehek that if they don't like him then don't' talk to him. ðŸ˜²

We will see who the winner is on jan 7th. I will keep believe its amar till the announcement is made😃. 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

As we all know no one is doodh ka dhula, so if Mahek has bitched abt Amar, so has Amar. Even outside Mahek didn't say anyything bad abt Amar, just dat he was fake. Whn she returned, Amar was very vulnerable nd his morals were down coz of d Sunny issue. Mahek could hv confronted him as she had said she would do, yet keepind aside her grieviances she in fact bolstered Amar's self-confidence.

Not only Mahek, but also many other housemates like Vida nd Shraddha had their trust broken by Amar. D only thing is dat dey cannot blame Amar as Amar has categorically stated frm b4 dat he's der just 2 play games, but it must hurt. But Mahek also previously had asked him if he had lied nd he had said no nd whn she saw tht in fact he had lied, she said dat 2 him. But Amar being a smart player turned d tables on Sid nd never gave a reply 2 Mahek. BTW Sid more than Mahek is bitching, nd has been going overboard sice Mahek's return.
IAmGonna thumbnail

Crib crib crib is what Mahek does all day 😉 so people are just following her since she represents the truth 😉
-Moderator- thumbnail
Finally she is a finalist ...Thanks to  ?????? 😛  😉

But she is kind of disappointing in her re-entry.Also I don't know why she keeps mentioning "BB is fair/ host is unbiased" kind of statements. Probably she is trying hard to justify her re-entry.

Amar seems to be popular at the moment and sid is a dark horse.

The whole reason why Mehak shot to fame is she declared herself as "Sacchhai ki murat" and in initial days, she used blame everyone in the house for double standards ...like "Yeh log munh pe nahi bolate ..sab peeth peeche bolte hain and I am the only one who says everything right on face"

But look at her now.

She is doing exactly opposite of it. She is bitching against Juhi and Sky and enjoying sid's conversations about how amar is not part of their group. Now what do you call this?

I think she will probably try her best to pick up fights in final week but its too late to influence voters now. I think most of the audience have already decided their winner and starting monday they will keep voting for their favorites.
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ yup agree. And she's super duper sweet to Juhi's face. 😉 one thing abt Mahek is that she dsnt have one stand. one time she say smthing and the next time she does smthing else. She sorts her issues wd Sky saying let the past go and the next time she wants to fight about the same stuff. She went in saying she wants to settle smthing wd juhi and now she's super sweet to her face, evn Juhi isn't that sweet to Mahek nowadays. 😆 Only God knows whats going on in her mind...
Jun786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssshhh

Der is anyways too much discrepancy dis season, Mahek's WC entry being one of dem too. So it's alright.

Amongst d current housemates only Mahek is d deserving winner.

Hope Mahek wins!

Dont worry Mahek is winning ...Salman Khan told me.