Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh yes, I forgot to mention about the bedroom scene. Yes, it was simple, elegant yet very adorable. Haha yeah, Mohan liked when Kastur said that the relationship of husband and wife is strong. Anyways I'm glad that he supported Kastur's decision. I hope their faith wins and Reena happily ends up with her husband. 😃

About Saroj, yes the relationship btw MIL and DIL is like that. They need time to adjust with each other. But I hate it when Saroj tells Mohan that he gives much importance to Kastur than her. Oh please, if it had been true, he wouldn't have told her for the inauguration of his shop. Just imagine, how would Mohan feel when his mom says like that, whereas, he loves his mom the most in this whole world. And Kastur.. her place in his heart is different. Saroj needs to understand that the love for a wife and for a mom are far different from each other. I can't stand with her over possessiveness. Enough of it.

By the end of it, I've only one thing to say -- I WANT MOHUR, I WANT MOHUR.
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, Reena is shown such a sweet character...inspite of her own pain, she doesn't allow it to make her a morose person or filled with
self-pity...she does need to be happy with her hubby...I hope CV's
will be meherban on this relationship.
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think everyone is in agreement about one thing, we need more
of Mohur...but these CV's ...😕 They keep showing some or other
character whom we could no without...abhi Sia..I wonder what
Sia's reaction will be as Mohan introduces Kastur to her..
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Reena is the sweetest sister I've ever seen in any Indian dramas. I love her. 😳

You know what? I was actually looking forward to Sia track with a hope that she'll be the positive catalyst in bringing MohUr closer. But after watching today's episode, my first question is that, this girl can't even act properly. What the heck has CVs seen in her? Sia should have been someone competitive to Kastur, but this girl is nothing. Ughh! I wonder how Mohan will react knowing about Kastur-Sia confrontation. Sia is his best friend, so please, I don't want him to blast at Kastur for that Sia. No ways.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Best friend... Best friend that he didn't even bother to call, nor did she bother to call him till now.  ðŸ¤£  When others from London knew or got his phone number, as well as other friends either attended his engagement/marriage, or knew about it and asked why they weren't invited.

Best friend that he didn't tell why he was leaving so quickly...

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Pathetic is the right word...probably still tooo light when speaking of Saroj character...Her
venom filled face and words for Kastur..😡  Its disgusting to watch her continual tirade...
and literally asking for more attention from Mohan.  Probably Mohan too would have joined
her in degrading Kastur...but somewhere Kastur has made her place in Mohan's heart,
whether he realizes it or not, that's why he tries his best to manao his mother, knowing
fully well in this aspect she is wrong. 

[/QUOTE]
I don't think so he would've joined in. Unlike other leads and heroes, Mohan in many ways accepted her as his wife from the moment he agreed.  I mean, there are a lot of things that he tried to not think about or avoid.  And in many ways he hasn't fulfilled his end of the agreement.  But at the same time, he also accepted her as his wife in other ways.

And while he's been harsh and wrong on many accounts, he's never been an outright deliberate jerk.

As for the the green bolded, his love for Kastur will only grow.  And one day he's bound to stand up against his mother for his wife.  Right now he's trying to manaofy but as he said that day, she needs to stop before her anger and hate gets her or gets him.  I am waiting for that day.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Best friend... Best friend that he didn't even bother to call, nor did she bother to call him till now.  ðŸ¤£  When others from London knew or got his phone number, as well as other friends either attended his engagement/marriage, or knew about it and asked why they weren't invited.

Best friend that he didn't tell why he was leaving so quickly...

Already pissed off, Lik. Don't add salt to my wound. 🤢 😆
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I don't see any reason for Mohan to blast Kastur cause let a lone for something so trivia. If anything I see him down playing the whole situation by laughing and telling them to forget and move on. 😆

I don't like to blame others for others behavior but was Sia the reason he acted like he was better then everybody (he still do but he's a little calmer. Mohan blasted Kastur 5X time worst then Sia did today.

So I see how he and Sia were friends now I can't wait till Monday. The street she looking for is probably Mohan house and that's how she wands up in his room.

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Dialogues of the day --

"Degree laga toh dia deewaar pe, roz tilak karte ho, aab kya mandir banaana hai?" 🤣

"Jaisa hai waise hi banaayega. Koi kalaakaari dikhaane ki zarurat nahi hai." 🤣
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't see any reason for Mohan to blast Kastur cause let a lone for something so trivia. If anything I see him down playing the whole situation by laughing and telling them to forget and move on. 😆

I don't like to blame others for others behavior but was Sia the reason he acted like he was better then everybody (he still do but he's a little calmer. Mohan blasted Kastur 5X time worst then Sia did today.

So I see how he and Sia were friends now I can't wait till Monday. The street she looking for is probably Mohan house and that's how she wands up in his room.

Umm maybe Mohan will say to Sia, "Chod naa yeh sab. Meri patni ko bhashan dene ki purani aadat hai." 😆 No offense!!!!!! Just kidding actually. ðŸ˜› Anyways, jo bhi ho, at least, CVs should have finalized some experienced actress. This girl can't even act man. She's not capable of being our Mohan's best friend. 😆
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago