Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No need to ask.  This is an open thread. Anyone can jump in anytime. ðŸ˜ƒ
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok guys, 1 thing i dont understand!!! Why have they not changed kastur's sarees!!!!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Sigh.  There was one about two weeks ago which was a better.  After that, it's back to the same old, same old.
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
thnx..actually i need a help..
i used to watch dp on tv and becz of my exams i missed the past 3 weeks..and when i watched rpt epi today..i can't relate anything...can anybody tell me wts baapji's problm with mohan's car pls?

shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sheila1990

Ok guys, 1 thing i dont understand!!! Why have they not changed kastur's sarees!!!!

Right now thye are not paying attention to that.  All attention to get more TRP which looks like we will not get it. 

Such a fabulous actors in the show and CVs do not know how to utilize them never focus on actual story and instead trying different different thing,

Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Damn these CV's!!

Lik ur a dazzler!! When how come..so quick!!
shivu01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyahmt

thnx..actually i need a help..

i used to watch dp on tv and becz of my exams i missed the past 3 weeks..and when i watched rpt epi today..i can't relate anything...can anybody tell me wts baapji's problm with mohan's car pls?

Main problem is that Mohan is not working for his masala shop and another problem is that he bought 13 lakhs worth car on loan he cannot afford that he will endup paying 17 lakhs with morgage..

In short Baapji does not want him to buy a car
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
We watched all epis and yet we can't relate to anything ...  so hum kia bolien baapji ki kia problem hey 🤔 well for our own sanity we have resolved his problem is that he does not want to loose his hold and power and he is afraid mohan's independence will lead to that and for that baapji keeps changing colorsl ike girgit 🥱
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
He has a problem because he hates people getting out of his control.  

Baapji says it's because Mohan's being brash (and I agree, Mohan isn't thinking clearly, though I don't know who would give him such a loan, either).  But the thing is Baapji would have wanted Mohan to not buy it on EMI no matter what the price, and no matter when.

But on the face of it, Baapji's problem with Mohan buying the car is that he think it should be done once Mohan has the money, and not through a car loan. 
shivu01 thumbnail
So true we been watching it and we really do not know what is his problem