Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
baapji is unfair to everyone ... only if kastur could realize it 
Nads don tell me tera bhai BaKas ko pasand karta hain..šŸ¤”, bcos my house, my mom is a hardcore fan of BaKas nd ask me hw do i bardashtšŸ¤¢
silky_harshad thumbnail
I loved the way Mohan handled BB twins...it was a perfect example of either my way or the highway...šŸ˜
just realized sumthing dat D edt has more discussions on BaKas rather da MOHURšŸ¤”...r we all under scanner dat we r doing dis?..
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
BB twins šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Oh my God šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: likarsh

Screw you, Baapji. I just saw the precap.

Kirti is Reena's father!!!!  Well at least he's equally unfair to all of the parents in that household.

LMAO...I've always said Baapji is fair in his treatment...he doesn't discriminatešŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢...Really don't want him talking on the family's behalf since the back story suggests he was against her marriage...šŸ˜”
monu786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I thought the episode was SSUPERBBB!!!!

Loved how Kastur talked to everyone and i LOVED how Mohan cared if she was happy or not! I SIMPLY LOVED IT! =) and the ending when Mohan tells Baapji that he's been making his own decisions all his life and Baapji has always said that something every time --> THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE PART lol b/c Mohan smiled and then i loved how he scratched the back of his head, TOO CUTE!!!
but u know wat?/  i feel d reena case wil b solved by BaKAS b4 SiHan track starts..šŸ¤¢
silky_harshad thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Nads don tell me tera bhai BaKas ko pasand karta hain..šŸ¤”, bcos my house, my mom is a hardcore fan of BaKas nd ask me hw do i bardashtšŸ¤¢<div></div>

hailaaa...even in my house ppl r BaKas fans šŸ¤¢
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I like the episode and love how they resolved the issue without giving into the other but coming up with a compromise that benefit the family as a whole. No matter how Saroj protest baapji acceptance matter and she had the biggest smile on her face seeing him break the coconut.

MohUr make a great team.