Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cleos

Surish
 how could  you forget me? I'm not yet swept away by azuria when I have a mind of my own!Please remember my exact words: 

"Pappu will make another bargain with Neelu so that he will keep  Runjhun for himself and she'll have Guddu since she has failed previously to fulfill his promise of obtaining a ticket for him as M.P in the upcoming elections"

Cleos

How can I forget you of all people when you were the one who hammered the nail into the beam! My apologies. It's 8:08 a.m. Sunday. I disappeared to have a long awaited nap.Now I'm back!

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Cleos

"Pappu will make another bargain with Neelu so that he will keep  Runjhun for himself and she'll have Guddu since she has failed previously to fulfill his promise of obtaining a ticket for him as M.P in the upcoming elections"

Originally posted by tanutes

Since Neelu is now aware of Runjhun's Bhag will she not want to kidnap Runjhun so that luck can favour her by winning over Guddu for herself? Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you too Chatterpot

Originally posted by Sahil70

the attempt to prolong this is getting very drained out. neelu's idea of making runjhun believe guddu has married someone else , i mean seriously . 

Originally posted by Keshawn

@ Leesan I agree with you totally!

Help what Runjhun! With Runjhun Bhag up for grabs Neelu will only use it to get the lover of her life GUDDU! Guddu along with his army of friends and a posse of police officers will rescue Runjhun.

Guddu:  Neelu you're nothing like Runjhun!
Neelu: If I can't have Guddu, Runjhun, you won't! 
Pappu: Very soon I'm going to make you my wife, Runjhun
Runjhun:Gudduji help!

Originally posted by Leesan 

@ keshawn...well said, agreed!!!   Neelu even said earlier on that Guddu was the love of her life!!!   She is just using Pappu for REVENGE!!!  Revenge against Guddu for rejecting her so emphatically!!! And revenge against Runjuhn, because she is alive, and the one that Guddu loves body and soul!!!  Neelu would like to punish them both by using Pappu to keep them apart ,  by any means necessary, even to the point of suggesting a "marriage"!!  Huh??  If she is plotting against Pappu to save face with Guddu, then she is certainly going about it in a very strange and convoluted way!!!  Just want this track to end, would hate to think the show will enter 2012 with this crazy girl Neelu still playing games!! Enough already!!  

I guess we all have something in common as opposed to azuria and her clique
jonathanramdath thumbnail
Surish!
Never count your chickens too early Surish before they are hatched.  Pappu is a wise man and will not become entangled in Neelu's web of deceit again nor can he risk losing the post of M.P. thus he will keep Neelu captive and carry on with his own plans 
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by jonathanramdath

Surish!
Never count your chickens too early Surish before they are hatched.  Pappu is a wise man and will not become entangled in Neelu's web of deceit again nor can he risk losing the post of M.P. thus he will keep Neelu captive and carry on with his own plans 

I agree unreservedly. The CV'S may be giving us the impression that Pappu will agree to hatch another conspiracy with Neelu but since she had violated his promise and trust  he will have no alternative but to  hold her hostage since she will constitute a detriment to his post as M.P in the upcoming elections
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Letter to Santa  ( sent by overnight express to the North Pole!) :

Dear Santa,

This year, I have been a good girl, really I have, for the most part!! Just have one small request , it concerns my favorite show BBAT, maybe you've seen it in the NP? Well,maybe not!! Anyway, I have not been too happy with how things have been going in the show , and I would really love if you could fix it for me and the rest of the fans!!!  Please put an end  to this present track ASAP, by the end of next week for the latest!!! I would like a brand new story line for 2012, one filled with lots of hope, love and romance!!!   Pleeeze  Santa, I promise to be good,cross my heart !!!    Thanks ever so much  Santa!...Leesan.

PS...Do you think you can wrap up and leave Himm under Sruthy's Christmas tree?  She has been a really good girl too!

By the way Santa, in this show ,there's  this crazy girl called Neelu... would it be too much to ask if----------------????!!!!!!  (ok,fans...fill in the blanks!!!)!

Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't you worry  Leesan, God will definitely answer our prayers by enabling Santa to give us a belated Christmas New Years gift by uniting Gunjhun. Once these two reconvene the CV'S better compensate us with an extensive collection of Gunjhun romantic interludes.( packages of prolonged, passionate, romantic scenes) Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by jonathanramdath

Surish!

Originally posted by Surish

I agree unreservedly. The CV'S may be giving us the impression that Pappu will agree to hatch another conspiracy with Neelu but since she had violated his promise and trust  he will have no alternative but to  hold her hostage since she will constitute a detriment to his post as M.P in the upcoming elections

Cumplo con los dos

Creo que es uno de los trucos de la CV para mantenernos en duda suspense.I Pappu que se libra centavo tonto que tener fe en que la muchacha no pudo cumplir su promesa de obtener un boleto como MP y podra conspirar con Guddu secreto para exponerlo antes de las proximas elecciones lo que se llevar a cabo cautivos por el.Confa en m Gunjhun reunin es inminente.Que deseen durante tres meses de compensacin de un largo camino Gunjhun romntica 

I comply with you both

I think that it's one of the CV'S ploys to keep us in suspense.I doubt that Pappu will be penny pound foolish to have faith in the wench whom failed to fulfil his promise of obtaining a ticket as M.P. and could conspire with Guddu secretly to expose him prior to the forthcoming election thus she will be held captive by him.Trust me Gunjhun's reunion is imminent!Wishing for three months compensation of a lengthy Gunjhun romantic track

Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Pappu and Neelu final collusion in plan will be mutilated by Guddu when he confronts the Aghori Baba and is informed of Runjhun's whereabouts; the resultant total exposure for Pappu prior to the elections and conviction to life incarceration without eligibility for parole or death sentence .Hope that Neelu will be charged for aiding and abetting Pappu's crime Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Leesan, if Santa wraps up G for Sruthy only what happens to me and others???Not fair Leesan!!!!😳 
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Che Neelu & Pappu  Devil Woman  Devil (I'll . . . . . . . . . . . Mad 6)
Whenever i watch Neelu  Mad At Pc 
Seriously waiting for Happy Days in Gunjhun's Life  Waiting 2 

Hate You 1 Neppu (Neelu & Pappu)
Neelu and Pappu are planning to get Guddu & Runjhun Break Everything
Our Gunjhun's Love Wins 
We'll soon have a