Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Neil Diamond

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......common now, God has his own ways of giving things to you,which you may not see now but in retrospect, you surely would thank HIM.

And husbands do communicate, as you said. So, can we say......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

so we can not say husband is God. ARe yaar tum to mere mother-in-law se bhi zyada force kar rahe ho husband ko God bolne ke liye... 😑 πŸ˜†

sorry, that was bad joke my MIL is not that rigid. 😳
sana.abraham thumbnail

πŸ˜†...insecurity and inferiority complex go hand in hand...which gave rise to feminism!🀒...bashing ferminists surely is not my forte but am inexplicabely drawn into it,unwillingly....time for you to grow up,kid!πŸ˜›

Neil im more certain than ever that you have no clue as to what your talking about..your just here to get a thrill of some sort by typing any random thought that comes into your head...for starters feminism didn't start from insecurity..or inferiority complex..but male shovonism did however..and then it got shred into pieces..as soon as the world realized what that was all about...but you must have escaped the wrath...and Neil..your approach to women is unique and i must say rather alarming.-------------edited partially for personal attacks.....mind you..the female revoloution did start back in those days..and we now know your take on that...shocking you would think of your mother like that....🀒...your unethical statements..get worse by every post...sad....its sad boys like you still exist..(note: boy)..like i said earlier..no real man..who is comfortable with himself..would ever degrade a woman...and if your pushed into bashing females..then surely your upbringing wasn't right...as you must have seen female bashing all around you....and with that in mind..i'll take it that you need to first be introduced to what some women in rural villages need to be introduced to..for better living sense..education/self respect/equality and the 20th century.....before its too late...get a reality check...your ex gf or wife or whichever lady that came into your life..really must have tainted you..for this bitter behaviour...but its ok Neil...wounds healπŸ˜‰..no need to vent online by generalizing..

case closed

please

do not reply to me...for your own sake of dignity..id really not like to push this any further.....and fight for something..that needs no fight for..because feminism doesn't exist anymore Neil...women have a HIGH rank in the world now...womanhood speaks for itself..from a childs birth...to what a wife to a real man stands for.......so your whole "feminism" bashing...since feminists..are history....doesn't make sense to me..and only proves your living in the wrong century...take care😊

Moderator's Note:
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE PERSONAL ATTACKS

Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail
been there seen that πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I won't blame her though!! πŸ˜› Now don't talk and debate otherwise this topic will get closed for spaming.
Aparna_BD thumbnail
O.K firstly before the male- chauvnist on this forum think that they can do "female- bashing" and any woman who defends that is a "femanist" are sadly dillusional !!

I am not a feminist , but believe in equality for all genders . Only a male-chauvnist will read whats not written !!
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Yea..God couldnt have done the mistake of giving finishing touches to the copy of the Man's sketch to make it turn out to be a "female master piece"...his sketching cant go that wrong.

He got over enthusiastic to make the second defective piece after making the first one of the Man.πŸ˜‰

for the "bold" statement to come from a feminist only strengthens the gross mistake God made w.r.t. the second piece and a feminist brain!🀒

O.K for your sake my friend i do hope you don't believe the things you just wrote and were just said for an argument sake. πŸ˜†

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

If he is everything..then what is left for him not to be equal to God (who ever He is ).....its just one step short of literally worshiping him!.....you may not spell it but its there "implied".

PS: consider this too on lighter side of it...coz I dont need no bashingπŸ˜†

Ah ha !! So you seriously consider using your God at different point of time as a punch bag and ventilater as well as a foe????

I must say, you indeed have a 'Godly' concept πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

pheww!!πŸ˜†...wid wannabe feminists arnd, am sure wannabe husbands would dread even considering themselves as God!πŸ˜‰

The only mistake God did was to give a feminist brainπŸ€’πŸ˜†

Wrong. That perhaps was the second mistake, if that you can consider a mistake. The first was NOT to give a brian to the male chauvanist πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. The second one was simply done to make up for the first mistakeπŸ˜›

Rindam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

as beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, appreciation lies there too...

these are the lines from film "Khaandan" sung by Lata Mangershkar.

tumhi mere mandir, tumhi meri pooja, tumhi devataa ho
koi meri aankho se dekhe to samjhe, ki tum mere kyaa ho

S_I_G_H

Those kind of lyrics made me listen to instrumental music.And since I am not too good at Hindi I wont like to really debate in Hindi neither about Bollywood flicks.As far as the dialogue from Kabhie Kabhie goes, I just posted that as it came across my mind.

After all, why did I even make that one single comment.

With Neil Diamond around to weild the baton for all men that ever existed how did I dare venture into actually thinking on my own. Im so petrified of offending everyone's husbands - their lord and masters-, whose thoughts are communicated through Neil Diamond, the spokesperson for all men including my husband

All Neil has to do is continue to make sweeping statements about the human race and the gender heirarchy and we the petty womenbeings will happily and merrily agree and follow his holiness, the -good ones anyways-. And all those ones with the faulty brain cells who claim they can actually think( on whom god made the big mistakes) can take a hike-

They'll all finally fall in line eventually, we are after all evolving beings, it'll all work out.

S-I-G-H

Edited by Rindam - 18 years ago
sana.abraham thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

- make a statement and ask the case to be closed..just goes to show your lack of confidence or fear or insecurity to get it back.

no hun..its no lack of confidence/insecurity that i didnt want you to reply..infact i knew you would..because when someone rubs you the wrong way..when you KNOW YOUR WRONG....you boil to just spurt out more irrational statements to give yourself some sort of comfort...and you know thatπŸ˜‰..it was boredome and i had to watch an episode of kyph...i find it only interesting debating with people who have valid points...YOU however dont......and fear?..of what?..fighting with you?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..a guy who openly degrades females?..and believes any woman who speaks out..is a "feminist"...I THINK YOUR GIVING YOURSELF MUCH TOO MUCH IMPORTANCE AGAIN..if you think that im insecure/not confident..and fear what you have to say!πŸ˜†..πŸ˜†

- inferiority complex ,termed as male-chauvinism gave rise to feminism.

male chauvinism gave a rise to feminism...because even men knew it was wrong..or else how could females..someone who is supposedly "less powerful and less confident and incomplete without men" ..have ever been able to carry this out?...and no i dont think females are such....im just refering to what your mind says....and can you stop saying females have a inferiority complex...seriously why would females have an inferiority complex?..they are the reason this world is still running...who else gives birth to humans?..certainly not you.....this is one power and one of the ONLY powers..that the world needs..inorder to grow....so when it comes to inferiority complex...having the biggest power by birth given to them...im sure..females dont have any inferiority complex...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..another thing Neil...you must not follow religion..because no religion..promotes the bashing of females...who becomes a mother....so to me..your of no use anyway....men like you bash females..yet when they need any sexual activity/a child/ in some cases..food..those means of living..they run to females...and when caught..they pass it off as being "real men"..and that women should by now be used to being treated like that..πŸ˜†..truth is..its the only way for MEN like you to feel complete..any female..or real man...would turn to other means of satisfaction..and by it..achieve it.......and..were the ones who are insecure and live in a bubble?πŸ˜†

- if you say feminism and feminists dont exist now,you are fooling yourself

maybe it does...BUT MOST DEFF NOT IN MY HOUSEHOLD...seeing as how you treat women..and your opinion on them...i wouldnt be surprised to see girls around you putting forth their word..and being slammed down for it....but then again those girls..are the girls who need to be introduced to what i mentioned..because they arent stupid and weak girls..by birth..they had been molded into what they are..by men like you .....but in my world..and that being the educated/civilized world..i dont see men treating women like filth..or putting a border on how far they should go....thus this topic ever come up..because everyone is equal here..and hence..you come out like nothing short of a beast for me...so im sorry..if ive surprised you with my comments.

- you are a kid..ask your Mom what feminism is or probably she didnt warn you of the same to step out in open world and fend for yourself. young blood boiling at its best...amsure your Mom's blood runs in you to give that shade of feminism in you..proving that your Mom went thru the whole lot of "male chauvinism" and faced the wrath....should have taught the kids,atleast.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†unfortunately mine never faced any wrath...as she too came from a family where everyone was respected EQUALLY..and thats what she taught me..and my other siblings...to respect both genders equally....and that nobody is above anyone..except god...you think im a "feminist"..just goes to show how you were brought up...so sorry Neil..i guess your my only source to learn about feminism...you seem to know a lot about girls..and how they should be treated...i can only envy your brain power.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

- having been born a few year back,what you know of woman bashing..if you call this as bashing....yea, I guess you havnt seen the villages in India to know and appreciate what woman bashing is and what feminism is all about.

what do i know about woman bashing?..um lets see..even though this is a repeat of what i said earlier.....i know that it happens with females who are surpressed by men...and that too because men are scared that the girl given the chance will get more educated/will earn more respect/make more money/and eventually once she learns that this insecure boy treats her as though she's inhuman..she would leave his sorry self..for a more worthy man..(what else could be the reason as to why men ONLY in villages who are uneducated themselfs bash women?)..i dont see men walking around beating the hell out of a woman who says one word too much in the educated cities..of today..and THATS where im from..so..THATS what i know..and even if they are...MY ATMOSPHERE..my family..my upbringing..has showed me much better...and thankfully so..-.and appreciate woman bashing?πŸ˜†what on earth?..sell your computer..and use the money to get proffesional help

- get yourself on the ground before its too late and the bubble bursts for you still need to see a lot of in the world and set your eyes on your books rather than propogate educating others on feminism ,education,20th century and difference between God and a Man.

practice what you preachπŸ˜‰..i tried to ignore you..but your just beyond arrogant and pityful...you needed my attention..so i've replied

step into the real century of today,the real world before your mirage is turned into an open space of vast desert.....πŸ˜›

and you my dear take some anti depressant pills...you dont seem mentally healthy at all....for you to be thinking in such a way..about the gender who gave you the life to even sit there and type irrational statements

this is really uncalled for..someone like me replying to you...but i guess theres nothing wrong with reminding an unworthy person..how unworthy they are over and over again..so Neil..never will i say dont reply to me..i'll happily remind you...your pathetic..any time of the day!

and mods, im sorry for personal attacksπŸ˜•πŸ˜Š!!

Edited by sana.abraham - 18 years ago
sana.abraham thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Rindam

S_I_G_H

Those kind of lyrics made me listen to instrumental music.And since I am not too good at Hindi I wont like to really debate in Hindi neither about Bollywood flicks.As far as the dialogue from Kabhie Kabhie goes, I just posted that as it came across my mind.

After all, why did I even make that one single comment.

With Neil Diamond around to weild the baton for all men that ever existed how did I dare venture into actually thinking on my own. Im so petrified of offending everyone's husbands - their lord and masters-, whose thoughts are communicated through Neil Diamond, the spokesperson for all men including my husband

All Neil has to do is continue to make sweeping statements about the human race and the gender heirarchy and we the petty womenbeings will happily and merrily agree and follow his holiness, the -good ones anyways-. And all those ones with the faulty brain cells who claim they can actually think( on whom god made the big mistakes) can take a hike-

They'll all finally fall in line eventually, we are after all evolving beings, it'll all work out.

S-I-G-H

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i guess your right

i've been arguing with Neil much too long...after all he does consider himself a god..i've commited a sin...Neil forgive me..what i was thinking..no..WHY was i thinking.....it would only be seen as "normal" for me to fall in line first..before all of you other ladies who must follow me into the path Neil chooses for us

πŸ€—Neil.