Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SUMERAZ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
my husband is nt my GOD bt I respect him , lov him n fight wid him n care 4 him n he doesn da same 4 me every relationship is giv n take n hubby can't b ur GOD
Morgoth thumbnail
"Pati = Parmeshvar"

In terms of this viewpoint, I am an atheist.
Morgoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neil Diamond

W -Warships her Man
O -omnipresent...to know all HIS wherabouts
M -MANages HIM and his pocket
A -adores HIM and only HIM( is it?? πŸ˜‰ )
N -nonchalantly, nags,tags HIM and brags about HIM

Woman- needs him more than HIM (God) πŸ˜›

Do I need to draw any corollary πŸ˜†

Yes, some women do remain at constant WAR with their husbands. Hey, now we can have new terminology for such a relationSHIP - Warship πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

the rest is somewhat true, but more of a generalization. 😊

mist thumbnail

W -Warships her Man

M -MANages HIM and his pocket

Hey Neil, thats the second time you said that! Lets take it in the lighter vein or we could have a debate

'Does a women need a man more than a man needs a woman'

😈. We can have all the IF women bash you up πŸ˜‰

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WHat ??? Husband and God ???

My husband goes positively over the moon the days I touch is feet.....and he can count them on his little finger πŸ˜†

Husband is husband and God is God, and never the twain shall meet......No osmosis here please !!!

On a serious note, my husband is the centre of my universe, yes, but he is not my God. Nor can he ever be. He is my friend, foe, philosopher, guide, critic, punchbag,ventilater.......everything. And I certainely would not be able to do all these things with him if he was God....

Morgoth thumbnail

I'd say "most of the women" are at constant WAR with their MAN, in some way or the otherπŸ˜›...and thats why the term WARSHIP was used.πŸ˜‰...as in "bulldozing"πŸ˜†

"Most of the time", Bulldozing is a part of "construction" πŸ˜† Hence, does a woman whip her man into shape?

I dont think that equates to God. πŸ˜›

Aparna_BD thumbnail

A woman's consistant nagging or badgering of her Man can surely be construed as "bulldozing" or "warshiping"πŸ˜‰

We do see people nagging God, to give them what they dont have..we have seen Amitabh Bachan nagging God in Mukaddar ka Sikandar(if I am right about the movie).....dont we always pester God to give us all that we dont have.

Can we draw an equation now!!πŸ˜›

I think you are being very specific about some certain relationship you may have experienced .
In other husband - wife relationships there's not always any " nagging" and "badgering" !!
sana.abraham thumbnail

A husband is more than a God for his woman because, its a univeral fact that we remember God only in distress and in need, while a woman always needs HIM or his pocket day in ,day out! πŸ˜‰
A woMAN is incomplete without a MAN, as I had said earlier.

Neil, i dont know what kind of woman you meet or are around..but i've yet to see a "woman" incomplete without a man.  incomplete would be she can't get anything right or has trouble breathing for that matter without a male shadow following her around. bored, maybe..not fitting in with social norms such as being in relationships..marrying...experiencing love..these materialism things maybe....but incomplete - no..nor do we live in the stone age where a man dominates his household financially anymore (i'll get back to this later).....so clearly you need to wake up and smell the coffee... in parts of the country where a man is bringing in more money doesn't make him more superior..nor does that make the woman incomplete without him in all honesty to the matter..thats a extremly cheap way of thinking...probability is that he is working a labour class job which a woman wont and cant do..for ethical reasons..in contrary tho, woman in rural india/africa/china toil just as hard in other fields for "financial" support..to keep a family running..and if that be stopped and women sit at home with hands crossed....i'd like to see whos "incomplete" without whom...your points are generalizations..of either movie characters or 2% of the hoggish females out there who use their husbands for money ..b) examples from the 1840's...or c) examples of the % of women who have no resource or information on education/independance...that too because men dont allow it in those colonies...i wonder why?....but when you look at the big picture...there is no such thing as a female or male dominant world anymore...both are equally leaving their mark..infact women have made a bigger mark in the past century. (note: im not trying to be a feminist, whos agaisnt men..but a REAL man (as said by god aswell) is one who see's equality in his woman and never denotes a female as someone who is incomplete without a male figure. thats only the weak,naive and uneducated women..the ones who are pressurized to become that way from birth..they arent given a chance to think as men usualy have made it a point to shape them in a desired way..no free minded woman of today thinks in such a narrow way that a man is their only source of completion.)

Now back on topic.πŸ˜†

God is a form of spiritual power whom be cannot compare anyone to. not a husband or a wife..humans make mistakes, god does not. if i was to worship a human as god and that person screws up...what happens then?..do i say "my god has screwed up, he killed someone and cheated me of money"...i would never degrade the image of god by comparing god to a person...it takes a person to walk on the wrong path a second...whereas god does whats right..EVERYTIME..whether we like his decision or not..there is always a meaning behind it...there might be good in someone that you find worship worthy..but god creates miracles..and a nature trait such as being "sweet, caring, honest" etc something you might be attracted to in a spouse..is nowhere near the miracles god can do...so NO..never can a god and husband be compared..both are symbols of respect..but in a different way all together.

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Well said Sara.abraham !!

For me my husband also means the World . But he is simply my partner - We have a 50- 50 sort of a relationship . I neither take his word as the last word . Nor does he do so with me . We argue it out , and whoever makes more sense wins and then we go with that decision on a matter .

God like you said is perfect . We may not agree with his decisions . Even the worst ones like death , but there is always some divine logic behind it .We are given but no choice but to accept destiny . But when we have a matter with a husband then its not destiny . Its matter of your agreement with your husband.

ND -saying a woman is incomplete without a man is a riot !!Maybe in your experience that may be the case. While i've never seen or heard stuff like this except in Hindi soaps.
Spouse= partner , while God will never be your partner , but rather your "Master"(in Hindi we call him Malik) in many ways . And your husband will NEVER be your master(Unless you are stuck in the stone/ dark ages) !!
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.abraham

Neil, i dont know what kind of woman you meet or are around..but i've yet to see a "woman" incomplete without a man.  incomplete would be she can't get anything right or has trouble breathing for that matter without a male shadow following her around. bored, maybe..not fitting in with social norms such as being in relationships..marrying...experiencing love..these materialism things maybe....but incomplete - no..nor do we live in the stone age where a man dominates his household financially anymore (i'll get back to this later).....so clearly you need to wake up and smell the coffee... in parts of the country where a man is bringing in more money doesn't make him more superior..nor does that make the woman incomplete without him in all honesty to the matter..thats a extremly cheap way of thinking...probability is that he is working a labour class job which a woman wont and cant do..for ethical reasons..in contrary tho, woman in rural india/africa/china toil just as hard in other fields for "financial" support..to keep a family running..and if that be stopped and women sit at home with hands crossed....i'd like to see whos "incomplete" without whom...your points are generalizations..of either movie characters or 2% of the hoggish females out there who use their husbands for money ..b) examples from the 1840's...or c) examples of the % of women who have no resource or information on education/independance...that too because men dont allow it in those colonies...i wonder why?....but when you look at the big picture...there is no such thing as a female or male dominant world anymore...both are equally leaving their mark..infact women have made a bigger mark in the past century. (note: im not trying to be a feminist, whos agaisnt men..but a REAL man (as said by god aswell) is one who see's equality in his woman and never denotes a female as someone who is incomplete without a male figure. thats only the weak,naive and uneducated women..the ones who are pressurized to become that way from birth..they arent given a chance to think as men usualy have made it a point to shape them in a desired way..no free minded woman of today thinks in such a narrow way that a man is their only source of completion.)

Now back on topic.πŸ˜†

God is a form of spiritual power whom be cannot compare anyone to. not a husband or a wife..humans make mistakes, god does not. if i was to worship a human as god and that person screws up...what happens then?..do i say "my god has screwed up, he killed someone and cheated me of money"...i would never degrade the image of god by comparing god to a person...it takes a person to walk on the wrong path a second...whereas god does whats right..EVERYTIME..whether we like his decision or not..there is always a meaning behind it...there might be good in someone that you find worship worthy..but god creates miracles..and a nature trait such as being "sweet, caring, honest" etc something you might be attracted to in a spouse..is nowhere near the miracles god can do...so NO..never can a god and husband be compared..both are symbols of respect..but in a different way all together.

well said s abraham. just as a man is complete on his own, the woman is complete in herself.  and you are also right about the weak naive and pressurised women who folllow that, and insecure men who want to prove otherwise hold their women to follow it that think women are incomplete without them.