Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: d-luna88

Who was talking about rashi the evil vamp?!! Itt would be me and Jigar or Vishal ☺️ and who said that I am innocent? I at least have a dirty mind, which is proved by wishing for this to happen.

Also Nazma I was not looking for an excuse to read it again. I am doing it already over and over again πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜† Rashi better be looking over her shoulder!!!

Aww how sweet! Although if I'm perverted for writing it then...
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Yes we understand that...but what is saving Nazma? Nothing 😈 πŸ˜†

we are all doomed as soon as the moods are going to read this thread they gonna ban as for a month at least πŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

πŸ˜† Rashi better be looking over her shoulder!!!

Aww how sweet! Although if I'm perverted for writing it then...

I know I know. But you had the idea so you are worse then me!!!!
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

By the way guys they is some chap that has written something sexually explicit and disrespectful to Rupal's fan page, I have reported, but please if you three don't mind just go and press Report post and explain the reason, just by the rules and we can get that awful person banned...also don't get tempted to post a comment or hit the like button whilst you are there...we are still on strike until we get a response from vijay regarding the Tellybuzz parameter and ranking system changes.

What kind of sicko ! I can't believe a person could be that sick 😑 and his nerve to post that on her fanpage ! He should definitely be banned ! I reported abuse.
llSerenityll thumbnail

P

Originally posted by: d-luna88

we are all doomed as soon as the moods are going to read this thread they gonna ban as for a month at least πŸ˜†

Very doomed indeed πŸ˜† We will miss you Nazma ! (and your perverted literary work πŸ˜†)
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yes we understand that...but what is saving Nazma? Nothing 😈 πŸ˜†

You know every single thread and post has a report button, we better be careful, we might put the evil eye on her, and some weirdo might want to do her in and report the post...so how do we ward off the evil eye again, tauba tauba tauba or something extra?
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What kind of sicko ! I can't believe a person could be that sick 😑 and his nerve to post that on her fanpage ! He should definitely be banned ! I reported abuse.

That was disgusting!!
I have reported it.
llSerenityll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

You know every single thread and post has a report button, we better be careful, we might put the evil eye on her, and some weirdo might want to do her in and report the post...so how do we ward off the evil eye again, tauba tauba tauba or something extra?

Put a kaala teeka on her post? πŸ˜† make the computer wear a taaweez? πŸ˜† Nah. Nazma will be safe ..She has macho man Nazim to watch over her πŸ˜‰ (especially after that FF πŸ˜†)
Ichangedit thumbnail

😑😑 I am really mad right now!! How could this person dare to write something like this on Rupal's fan page. And what was this rubbish with the * as if that made it any better. I have reported it as well. saying how disgusted I am with this comment!!!😑😑
😑
llSerenityll thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

That was disgusting!!
I have reported it.

You called it disgusting?  Have you read your FF? jk πŸ˜† You weren't as forward as him thankfully !