gemini_99 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

In my last post when i wrote that Aamna has lost her charm, so many of u argued that its Kashish not Aamna who has lost the charm. I stick to my view and i say it again that its not only Kashish but also Aamna who has lost the charm.

Theres no more Kashish left in Aamna.

I dont understand why does Aamna apply so much makeup, she does not apply makeup but paints her face.If we see the other actresses , we can feel their skin, but in Aamna's case we can feel the powder .

We can see inches of powder on her face. She applies , sorry paints her face with lots of cheek powder and uses lots of eyebrow pencil.

She is always tip top from top to bottom even with the matching purse, no matter what the situation her character is in.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s_andy thumbnail
Somewhat agree with u but it's kashish who has lost her charm & not aamna..........
CuteAreej thumbnail
As we all know that Amna is not interested in doing this crap..that is why she is not paying any attention to her make up....there is so much illogics going on in this serial that Amna's make-up is very small issue to even notice about!
Hayaa.m thumbnail
well i too agree actually u know if u see the old amna and compare it with the new amna u will find a big difference. i don't know if u all agree with me aur not but i noticed that during rajeev's era she used to give her 100% performance whether in acting or outlook but now it looks as if she is just killing her time and desperately waiting for a right oppurtunity to run away from this crap 😉
chinti thumbnail
Aamna lost her Kashish when Sujal Lost Rajeev

*****Note that i said Sujal lost Rajeev and not Rajeev lost Sujal. . . . Because even now, and possibly forever, Sujal will always be part of Rajeev..*****
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chinti

*****Note that i said Sujal lost Rajeev and not Rajeev lost Sujal. . . . Because even now, and possibly forever, Sujal will always be part of Rajeev..*****

so tru yaar
Sweet-farah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteAreej

As we all know that Amna is not interested in doing this crap..that is why she is not paying any attention to her make up....there is so much illogics going on in this serial that Amna's make-up is very small issue to even notice about!

totally agree with u!!!

daisydew thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinti

..very well said...i agree.hope she too comes out of this crap n starts afresh something new....

Nats thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: s_andy

Somewhat agree with u but it's kashish who has lost her charm & not aamna..........

😃 i agree too

eshasrk thumbnail
Indeed when Rajeev was there, Aamna was always sparkling ...... it was so obvious , but now we get to see a total different Aamna. It looks like she's there , because she doesn't have any other choice than being just there .....
As far as her make-up is concerned ..........yes she uses alot of make-up, but I think that all the artists have a make-up person who does the job for them, right , so I guess it's up to them to look at these things as well....