tia_mehra thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ashi n ranveer
a pair i wudn hv even dreamt of
👏
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WOW!!All i can say is that im speechless!Its amzing...continue asap!
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful! 👏

But please give up ur annoying habit of leaving cliff hangers! 😆
Evathegr8 thumbnail
Hey Bhaggu i just read yr whole fic and it was nice....a very different topic i must say yaar. keep it up!!!! 👏
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sid!!!!!!!!u were nt supposed to post it u were spoosed to give it to me 😡 but now dta u made up ur mind thanks a lot 😳
lets c wats more in store for us 😉
ashi912 thumbnail
its well written but ashi n ranveer?????????they r like sis n bro yaar.newys awesome n continue fast
coolniyu thumbnail
oh man sindhu continue soon now uv got me hooked 😆😛
aasma_remix thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhkk i duno how to say this but ... im sorry i didnt like the idea of the couples especially RANVEER N ASHI sorry but the idea makes me feel extremely 🤢   🤢
I cant stand them stand together hand in hand ... let alone them kissing N EVEN WORSE getin married!

that aside.. theres no doubt you write really well ... nice style n innovative,
but i cant help but say the thakur wacko match is horrible~
HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ur jst too gud, sindhu, i have to say, u write really well, d fic's awesome
hellraiser thumbnail
PART 4

i was excited.i decided it would b the dream wedding i had always wanted..no air of grandness...just a simple ceremony...
me the bride in flowing white lace , him the groom in a cute tux nd the reverend..on the beach side...

the long awaited day soon came...the weather was stormy...with a hint of humidity....there were black clouds all over the sky
i stood in the morning twilight...the waves a few feet away..waiting fer the groom...i wited nd waited nd waited....
he never came.....i later found out..tia had called him 2 her...he had nvr forgotten her....he went 2 her believing she needed strength...

it was then i realised, he had nvr really luved me....i was just a substitute...while he waited for his beloved 2 remember him....
it began 2 rain....the sweet rain mingled with the salty tears on my cheeks...

-----------------------------------------------------

"idiot..cant u see....salt..salt..nt mirchi ...."a curly haired hunk was cursing fluently...
heyy bhaggu..he thot 2 himself..these fools cant tell the diff b/n white nd red nd they want 2 cook....
a smile came on his face as he remembered the red haired origin of hey bhaggu...
he was the chef of a famous italian bistro......his pasta cud cause rivers of saliva 2 ooze...

finally he managed 2 get the correct ingredients into the correct dishes...
the sun had started 2 set....he walked across the street..nd looked affectionately at his lil restraunt...
the name "ANVESHA'S" was glowing against a bright red sunset