NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: astonish

@nanda-
🀣
I am The most confused stupid women

I was coming home one day through local train

Three recently married girls were cribbing and criticising one unmarried girl because she used to sit in office till 10 and then the boss starts expecting the same from others too

Asto kahin aapka bhi wohi haal to nahiπŸ˜‰

🀣
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† naah.. my team mate is also unmarried...so... Its not a problem yet...
We both stay back late in.the office...

Let one of us get married and then i wi let you know if that problem arises πŸ˜ƒ

@bhavs...,miss workoholic... 😲 nahi baba... I am dumped with so much work...khushi se thodeyi kar rahi hoon..majboori hai... πŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hehehe Ohkk then we'll hold on to Haila Girl 😊

btw Nanda .. Kya aapne dimaag se poori tarah se khayal hata diya hai to get Adi sir to Avi or Signature ?? I miss him badly there !!! If you don't bring him back soon I promise I'm going to stop talking to you till you do that !!
Minionite thumbnail
Good morning IF and frndz.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

hehehe Ohkk then we'll hold on to Haila Girl 😊

btw Nanda .. Kya aapne dimaag se poori tarah se khayal hata diya hai to get Adi sir to Avi or Signature ?? I miss him badly there !!! If you don't bring him back soon I promise I'm going to stop talking to you till you do that !!

😭😭😭

Theek hai yun ghut ghut ka jeene se acha hai IF chor do
Bhavanab thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniPS

😭😭😭

Theek hai yun ghut ghut ka jeene se acha hai IF chor do

Achcha toh ise ghut ghut ke jeena kehte hai .. ?? theek hai .. main hi chali jaati hoon ... bye.
Bhavanab thumbnail
You know I just give a suggestion once in a while .. and you simply jump to the immediate extreme saying iss se achcha hai IF hi chod dun ... this isn't done Nanda .. chodo leave it .. I'm stressed out so over reacting I guess. Will be back later bye.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: astonish

πŸ˜† naah.. my team mate is also unmarried...so... Its not a problem yet...
We both stay back late in.the office...

Let one of us get married and then i wi let you know if that problem arises πŸ˜ƒ

@bhavs...,miss workoholic... 😲 nahi baba... I am dumped with so much work...khushi se thodeyi kar rahi hoon..majboori hai... πŸ˜†

It's not any majboori...the problem is that people want to show off that they are working hard and to most bosses staying back late implies working hard.

No one tries to 'work smart' - Come to office on time, finish work on time and leave on time and if client calls are there, take it from home. The boss wants to see you stay in office till s/he leaves otherwise you are labelled a CRR 4.

Unfortunate fact about Indian IT/ITES work culture. No one understands it and no one bothers to bring a revolution.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

</div>
<div>
It's not any majboori...the problem is that people want to show off that they are working hard and to most bosses staying back late implies working hard.

😲
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why are you going ? Tell me frankly, why don't you go to office sharp at 9 and return sharp at 6? Because if you do it, your boss thinks you are not doing any work. I am sure if there's a certain amount of work given and you sincerely work till evening it will be completed. Now the client in the US - yes they will come...but why do you have to set an expectation that you will be online when they come? They have to realise that it is late evening in India and people here are humans too. The bosses set such expectations and as a result everyone has to suffer.

Why do bosses give work after working hours? Can you not learn to say 'no' or maybe tell him 'ok, I am leaving I'll complete this from home'?
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago