Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I wonder why that happens everytime I read an article on CID be it in the National Dalies or magazine write-ups🤔
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lata Mangeshkar inspires ACP Pradyuman; CID team croons for an episode

MUMBAI: Legendary Lata Mangeshkar has been an inspiration for millions and joining her fans league this time is none other than the most idol cop of Indian Television, ACP Pradyuman of CID.

For the first time ever, the CID team consisting of ACP Pradyuman, Inspector Daya and Abhijeet have rendered a song for one of the episodes. Melody Queen Lataji inspired them to record the song and the team also took her blessings before recording. The actors recorded a lullaby 'Aari Aaja Neendiya' from the Mehmood starrer movie Kunwara Baap.

Courtesy: http://www.radioandmusic.com/content/editorial/news/lata-mangeshkar-inspires-acp-pradyuman-cid-team-croons-episode

Minionite thumbnail

Thanks Astonish. That's quite interesting. So that's when they sung the lullaby.

astonish thumbnail

Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Thanks Astonish. That's quite interesting. So that's when they sung the lullaby.

The pic is an old one... i think...
Daya sir is wearing the same shirt and bag
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah, but that's probably around the same time they recorded the song or at least decided to.
astonish thumbnail

Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Yeah, but that's probably around the same time they recorded the song or at least decided to.

Naah... CID team doesnt think that far...😆 If they would.. then we wouldnt have been or ðŸ¤¢ or ðŸ˜¡ watching duo playing Mr. India

May be they didn't have any pictures... so they used one of the old pics
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah that could be true. When they can use old videos in their promos, they can use old pics in their articles.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning IF ...
Hmm the day started in not a good note 8( .. chodo .. a nice old rerun on Sony .. watching that !!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nanda .. I really like your signature 😃 ... it reminds me of singing this in my school 😊 .. felt really nice reading it again !!
ADreamyDeepz28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Knock knock anyone here??? 😊😊