Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I hate oats ... they're so ajeeb in taste ...someone I jnoe makes oats pulao with soya balls ... both I hate !!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Added scene 2 on prev pg. Anyone can continue.Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Hahaha ... the nakli bullets one was fun to read πŸ˜†
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes really they use nakli bullets more than the true ones. And the uncle part πŸ˜† It reminded of that uncle scene.
Daydreaming thumbnail
Hii IF..
Today in our theory of machines lecture we were studying machine parts. In that we had engine and chassis also and our prof also told about the no imprinted on the engine.. That reminded me of CID and how they have used that no to trace the vehicles πŸ˜ƒ And I was lost in thoughts of Daya sir 😍 in that scene from mysterious blast where he traces the taxi owner from engine and chassis no. πŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
My voice has vanished ... and fever also ... this cold is making my fingers pain !! Ufff .. :((

Btw ... anyone else apart from Vis saw Ramayan Swayamvar scene on star gold ??
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-hDt2E8MoE[/YOUTUBE]
Daydreaming thumbnail
OMG, just 18 minutes to go.
I had felt like this at the time of Sr. Insp Abhijeet case. They had shown Abhijeet saying '' pata nahi' or ''shayad'' I dont remember when asked if he can murder someone in the promo. And I was all 😲

I've been ''udankhatole me'' for 3 hours today and that too from 5:30 to 8:30. (Gosh how can I sleep ao much!!) So definitely I wont be able to sleep after todays epi.. And guys please keep updating about the epi to this poor television less creature 😭 I've really kept my fingers crossed. Hope its a good epi.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Something very special for all of you ..

The cid team on it's completion of 14 years did a very sweet thing to celebrate this occasion ..
They invited the young children .. kids of martyrs .. those kids who saw their parents dying while fighting for their country .. as special guests and spent some valuable time with them .. bringing smiles on their inncovent faces !!!
Aren't they adorable ???
Daydreaming thumbnail
Good Morning IF... Its such a pleasant morning here πŸ˜ƒ And my yesterday's 3 hour odd time sleep had shown its effects. I was awake whole night and finally slept at 5:30 in the morning only to get up at 7:00 ( had class at 7:30) But it feels good to go for a morning walk in winters. Although I had worn two T shirts and a sweater fearing cold, and I was realy verryyy reluctant to go out in such a chilly morningπŸ˜†I seriously admit that it was really as pleasurable as sleeping tight in your warm blanket. (I wont say it was more pleasurable as I am a hard core blanket fan πŸ˜†)
Anyways.. Have a great day guyzzz... And also a great weekend. Waiting for todays epi...