Any one seen Buniyaad before?

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi guys i was wondering if there was any one older here ? I was some 8-9 years old when Buniyaad  came in India . I used to love both Buniyaad and Hum Log very much .I have very fond memories of this serial .

I used to love Veeranwali. Later they show Brishbans wife i think its Krithika Desai her name is Mangla i recall . She had a very sweet role too !!

I was curious is there some one my age here .

Please note i am not that old !!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heyy .. nice to know that u ahve seen Buniyaad. So u can tell us wat happens next 😊 pls tell us how does Masterjee gets his memory back ?
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_111

Heyy .. nice to know that u ahve seen Buniyaad. So u can tell us wat happens next 😊 pls tell us how does Masterjee gets his memory back ?

I can't remember it in that great detail yaar . I was like 9 year old when it came.😛 That was more than 20 years ago for me !!😳
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I have also seen Buniyaad earlier. This is the 3rd telecast..last time I was abt 10-11 when they had shown.

But Aparna, Mangla is not Brishban's wife...she is his daughter-in-law...JB's fiance. Anjana Mumtaz plays his wife...I forgot the name of the character
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

I have also seen Buniyaad earlier. This is the 3rd telecast..last time I was abt 10-11 when they had shown.

But Aparna, Mangla is not Brishban's wife...she is his daughter-in-law...JB's fiance. Anjana Mumtaz plays his wife...I forgot the name of the character

Oh ya you are right . I really saw this 20 years ago when it was telecasted for the first time ever with Hum log . I hope they start Hum log and some old serials too .
nidhiloomba thumbnail
I saw Buniyaad when I was 10 years old. My brother and I used to be glued to the TV during Buniyaad and Hum Log time...does anyone remember Kashish with Sudesh Berry and Malika TIwari?
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhiloomba

I saw Buniyaad when I was 10 years old. My brother and I used to be glued to the TV during Buniyaad and Hum Log time...does anyone remember Kashish with Sudesh Berry and Malika TIwari?

Did you see the first orignal telecast ???? No i never watched Kashish . Did it come on DD as well ? Which year ?
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Did you see the first orignal telecast ???? No i never watched Kashish . Did it come on DD as well ? Which year ?
nidhiloomba thumbnail
i saw the original telecase...like in the early 80s
Aparna_BD thumbnail

i saw the original telecase...like in the early 80s

wow good to know there is some one from my gen thats seen Buniyaad before.😛