Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok..it seems that i m a bit late.. but anyways..here is my wish...

I wish ki Ashoka ko jaakar main ye bol paati ki "Kalinga war mat lado" in that case he wouldn't have converted himself into Buddhism, kalinga mein itne log nahin marte, Ashoka would carry on his throne, the successor would surely have been stronger than the actual one [who was Ashoka's nephew] aur Maurya dynasty khatm nahin hoti!!😭
arushi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thats a really good wish Jayathi. Agar Mauryan dynasty aur bhi kai saal chalti, to pata nahi aaj hamara desh kya hota!!😍

justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
exactly...yaar ... BTW nice thread!!!
arushi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: idunno

durdhara ko badal dalo she cant act as well dont look good as an rajkumari

Her acting is good, and as you said, she really doesn't look much good in rajkumari's get-up. She was looking much better as a daasi.😊
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agar me past ko change kar sakti toh me chahti durdhara, cgm aur helen ke beech ek love triangle dekhna jaha par durdhara loves cgm but cgm loves helen and helen also loves cgm. last me durdhara sucide commit kar leti aur cgm ka helen se shadi ho jata.agar aisa hota toh bohot maza ata dekhne me aur wese bhi i'm not liking this durdhara at all.i want her track to be end quickly.

Originally posted by: arushi02

Thats nice!! The fact is... ki hamare dearest Chandragupt ki Dhara ke 5-6 aur wives thin. Just for alliances and good relationship with other kings, and conquering more places. He did this all because Acharya Chanakya said soπŸ˜”

he did not do this because acharya said,he would have done it even if acharya was not with him.us zamane ka koi bhe raaja itna seedha nahin tha doston jitna chandu ko dikhaya jaa raha hain,cgm had his own harem of girls but maybe he didn't used them as he is being referred as humble ruler by historians,but whatever he had relations with many girls,dhara was simply his chief queen.

Originally posted by: payel_dey

agar me past ko change kar sakti toh me chahti durdhara, cgm aur helen ke beech ek love triangle dekhna jaha par durdhara loves cgm but cgm loves helen and helen also loves cgm. last me durdhara sucide commit kar leti aur cgm ka helen se shadi ho jata.agar aisa hota toh bohot maza ata dekhne me aur wese bhi i'm not liking this durdhara at all.i want her track to be end quickly.

kaash aisa hota😭
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bilkul dhara doesnt suit in rajkumari getup i liked what she wore when she was in jungle in her daasi getup. she looked so cute then
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
imagine tv ne nidhi ko durdhara ka role deke durdhara ke character ke saath bilkul insaf nahi kiya nidhi se better toh mihika hain..i hope ki woh log ek bohot hi beautiful aur charming girl ko helen banaye coz i heard somewhere that helen was  the most beautiful princess of that time.
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mihika would play princess same was as dhara did. the way director says she would have done it and then u would have said she  stupid as well.

if she was princess the producers would still make her go gaga over chandu mate. they would send her rajgriha. just coz mihika would play role doesnt mean she can decide what to do with character its cvs who messed her character. mihika would also do all those things which this dhara does. only thing is she suit the character thats all

the only reason u guys are fida on her is because she too good as vishkanaya and it should stay like that

its not the actress fault if cvs want they could have made her hate chandu but no. way u guys talk seems u got some beef going on with herπŸ˜†