Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BLacK-RoSe thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i agree, maybe she forgot that she is prego! πŸ˜† Edited by BLacK-RoSe - 18 years ago
2sweet4sweets thumbnail
So sad....noone to stop her from drinking...ya quite obvious, her husband himself was drinking and being cuddled by someone else!!! πŸ˜‰

What she did yesterday proved that she cared more for Angd than the baby. She did'nt drink because she enjoys drinking or anything, she drank becoz of what she saw!
buttercup thumbnail
why is kripa trying to do what angad does..? ohh i forgot she lost her brain just wen the show started😊 😊 ..so she have been doing everythng thru prithvi's brain all these days and now thru angads brain.. πŸ˜†
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Angad made her 2 drink 😑
y he share everything with Misty, & hide 2 Kripa!!!

poor baby ne mammy ki tummy main hi sarab ka taste le liya πŸ˜†
sweet_51_girl thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† whatever guys but how she acted was totally lookin funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....... she should have dubbed it..... it lookin all fake
vivaviva thumbnail
kripa has left he sanskars at her home in nainital.
she is now rockstar,superstar kripa sharma........i felt she was belittling angad's image in front of everyone.
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vivaviva

kripa has left he sanskars at her home in nainital.
she is now rockstar,superstar kripa sharma........i felt she was belittling angad's image in front of everyone.

πŸ˜† Doesn't Angad deserve that humiliation?? He has caused more embarrassment to Kripa.... By misbehaving in the restaurant...at the studio...Almost everywhere...

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dinky21

kripa deserved teh humialiation..we cant compare the situations!!! she LIED to angad..angad hasnt even told her anything and she is just doubting him!!😑

yeaaaa.. i agree with u dii.. she lied alot... how many times did angad say that this is my child couldnt she have corrected him then n say no its prithvis.. she cant say she didnt get a chance .. she got tons of em... but she never gave an option 2 angad... everytime she tied telling him her career always butts in