Kripa think.. think..!!

buttercup thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Now i wonder whether she really love Angad or not...😕

If she is deeply in love with that men im sure she wud have thinked once before making tamasha of her self and Angad in Public.

If she love that man truly she wud have trust in him that he wud never be with mishty in a wrong way.. but she didnt bother to see wht was up just jumped on to his head for nothing..😕

Mishty was with Angad only as a friend.. Kripa saw half of the coin and ruined her own image out in the public which is the most funniest thing in tonites episode..😆..

Rock Star Kripa... was asking men from the party to dance with her forcing them to dance with her to pour her anger on Angad.. by mistake or on purpose u ruined ur own image JUST FOR NOTHING..!!..

Think Kripa, Think .. make use of ur brain and see both sides of the coin before jumping onto someone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree butter.. she didnt have 2 doo all dat in public.. bechare ki kya issat reh jayegi
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree she shouldnt have..but then agian Angad also did tanasha in dat resturante, but she shouldnt have.
KArishma***
icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she has learnt everything frm A. jaisa pati waisi patni
Yeap Butter, she is an air head, that's all.
buttercup thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja265

i agree butter.. she didnt have 2 doo all dat in public.. bechare ki kya issat reh jayegi

kuch bacha hi nehin ab 😕
angadkripalover thumbnail
thats what angad does to her when she is was in his place so i would not feel as bad. 😆
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
i haven't seen todays epi par i know kripa wuld b rong i just know it! 😡 😡 😡 mera angu! 😭 😭
Mink''s Pink thumbnail
Kripa thinks If Angad can do this then why not me? 😆
Asima thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shes stupid putting her babys life in danger crazy woman