Kripa think.. think..!!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

Now i wonder whether she really love Angad or not...Confused

If she is deeply in love with that men im sure she wud have thinked once before making tamasha of her self and Angad in Public.

If she love that man truly she wud have trust in him that he wud never be with mishty in a wrong way.. but she didnt bother to see wht was up just jumped on to his head for nothing..Confused

Mishty was with Angad only as a friend.. Kripa saw half of the coin and ruined her own image out in the public which is the most funniest thing in tonites episode..LOL..

Rock Star Kripa... was asking men from the party to dance with her forcing them to dance with her to pour her anger on Angad.. by mistake or on purpose u ruined ur own image JUST FOR NOTHING..!!Ouch..

Think Kripa, Think .. make use of ur brain and see both sides of the coin before jumping onto someone Ouch
i agree butter.. she didnt have 2 doo all dat in public.. bechare ki kya issat reh jayegi
i agree she shouldnt have..but then agian Angad also did tanasha in dat resturante, but she shouldnt have.
KArishma***
she has learnt everything frm A. jaisa pati waisi patni
Yeap Butter, she is an air head, that's all.
Originally posted by puja265

i agree butter.. she didnt have 2 doo all dat in public.. bechare ki kya issat reh jayegi

kuch bacha hi nehin ab Confused
thats what angad does to her when she is was in his place so i would not feel as bad. LOL
i haven't seen todays epi par i know kripa wuld b rong i just know it! Angry Angry Angry mera angu! Cry Cry Ouch