Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks for compiling all the links, makes it so much convenient to find all your work, cant wait to read to them!

Anji
Yash141 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I'm so in love with your work... Sad that u can't give regular updates...but I totally understand... Studies are important too naaa... Although less important than ArHi 😉

Please PM me when u update... Thankuuu 🤗
Addie07 thumbnail
new os on 16-3
i held her heart...
Addie07 thumbnail
Guys I'm really sorry but i have to stop this FF...
Firstly, this is not because of the plagiarizing  issue that is going on (it is partly) but i wanted to call this one off long before this) This story is very close to my heart and though i wanna share it with everyone, i dont want to post it anywer,  where it has a possibility of being plagiarized... 
I'm really sorry i had to cancel this cz i hate not completing a story as much i hate reading incomplete stories... so i guess i might come up with a similar story of Arnav Khushi and Dhruv after exams to make up for the last letter... 
If I'm lucky, i'll make sure my readers hear what really happened to the characters of the last letter...
Sorry once again frns...
thanks 4 d support
luv
lyraa
Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lyraa99

Firstly, this is not because of the plagiarizing  issue that is going on (it is partly) but i wanted to call this one off long before this) This story is very close to my heart and though i wanna share it with everyone, i dont want to post it anywer,  where it has a possibility of being plagiarized... 
I'm really sorry i had to cancel this cz i hate not completing a story as much i hate reading incomplete stories... so i guess i might come up with a similar story of Arnav Khushi and Dhruv after exams to make up for the last letter... 
If I'm lucky, i'll make sure my readers hear what really happened to the characters of the last letter...
Sorry once again frns...
thanks 4 d support
luv
lyraa

I'm very sorry to see what the fear of being plagiarized is doing to some of the original author's. Very sad indeed. 
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
its your decision but will surely miss those undelivered letters in both worlds now it seems.
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

<font color="#666699">Guys I'm really sorry but i have to stop this FF...</font>

<font color="#666699">Firstly, this is not because of theplagiarizing issue that is going on (it is partly) but i wanted to call this one off long before this) This story is very close to my heart and though i wanna share it with everyone, i dont want to post it anywer, where it has a possibility of being plagiarized...</font>
<font color="#666699">I'm really sorry i had to cancel this cz i hate not completing a story as much i hate reading incomplete stories... so i guess i might come up with a similar story of Arnav Khushi and Dhruv after exams to make up for the last letter...</font>
<font color="#666699">If I'm lucky, i'll make sure my readers hear what really happened to the characters of the last letter...</font>
<font color="#666699">Sorry once again frns...</font>
<font color="#666699">thanks 4 d support</font>
<font color="#666699">luv</font>
<font color="#666699">lyraa</font>

u r closing this due to plagiarizing issue only?
I know other reasons but still i thought that u wl continue it.
meghnas thumbnail

Sorry once again frns...
thanks 4 d support
luv
lyraa

awww feeling so bad that amazing writers like you don't want to publish your work because of some people plagiarizing 😭😭😭 I do hope some strict action is taken against these people so that they stop taking credit for others' work!

I absolutely loved The last letter - it was so touching n emotional - n looking forward to knowing what happened to them finally :)
Addie07 thumbnail
guys, i'll come up with sumfin to replace the last letter... and as i said if my plans dont materialize i'll start TLL again 
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😭used to love it. well...

All the best for your exams😛