tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
AT SONIA'S HOUSE
Ayush asks her if she would support him come what may. Sonia replies - Yes, I will always but as a friend. She tells him that marriages cannot be broken so easily with just a signature. She tells him that it is all destiny - that he was meant to be with Kavya. Why else would he have to go when he was about to marry her? She tells him that her happiness lies in his happiness and that he must keep Kavya happy.

Ayush cannot believe his ears and tells her that she has got it all wrong. He is in love with her and cannot ever accept Kavya. Marrying Kavya was just a agreement for Kush's sake. He says to him a marriage is between two hearts and he will never love SOnia forever.

IN THE ASYLUM
Bodhi is thrilled about Ayush's wedding with Kavya. He thinks to himself - Don't worry Sonia I will be there soon. You are only meant for me. He then sees this guy trying to read the Geetha and thinks - OK Doctor you will be happy to see your patient getting better by the day now. He then thinks of his Grandma and says - All your Gita lessons in childhood will now come of some use. He then goes to the guy and asks him if he can help him read? The doctor sees this and is impressed.

KAVYA'S HOUSE
Ayush tells Kavya about SOnia's decision. Kavya is very upset and tells him that she will talk to her.

Kush comes crying and complains to Ayush that some boy shoved him. Ayush asks him why he didnt fight back. Kush says that boy said he will call his Dad and I don't have anyone to support me. Ayush, Gma and Kavya go along with him to the playground. Kush confronts the boy and the boy calls for his Dad. His Dad scolds Kush and Ayush reprimands him and tells him to let the kids play and if he insists on joining them - then Ayush will have to join in too.

Kavya's Mom tells her to carry on with this relationship as she is in love with Ayush and since Kush also loves Ayush. But Kavya says she cannot be selfish.

AT AYUSH'S HOME
SOnia and Ayush's Mom talk about the circumstances. And SOnia reaffirms her decision and tells her that she will bring Ayush back home and will talk to his Dad.

IN THE PARK
Ayush and Kavya are talking about Sonia's decision. Kavya thinks to herself - As long as I am there SOnia will not accept your proposal. I was the one who came in between you two and I will be the one to unite you both, no matter what! The scene ends on her face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_gurl29 thumbnail

wowwww..thanks for the update...

i wonder wats gonna happen..both these gurls r really firm with wat they  are going 2  do...hmmmmm

meghavi thumbnail

Thanks for the update!!!😃

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

Well everyone by now knows what i think

Soniya IN

Kaviya OUT

PriyaS thumbnail

Thanks for the update.