Frequent Posters

winchfire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
truly amazin!! touched my heart!!
Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This is amazing hayley... Just amazing. So romantic, emotional and sad.. I usually re-read ffs I love after they are complete., but I don't think i can read this one again.. Too emotionally draining.. You are one hell of a writer ! Lots of love <3
andru_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 I love it. I want to hope that  leukemia is in its early stages and can make the bone marrow transplant and maybe Arnav be the donor. What do you think? It's realistic and they can have a happy ending ðŸ˜ƒ.
arnavsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wow !!!! this update was really touching !!!! keep up the good work !!!!!! ðŸ˜Š
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow what an amazing update
I love the way they accepted each other's love and lived with so many memories...
I'd like to think that they get married and he takes her abroad for treatment after her condition gets worse and he begs her and she says yes..

they come back after 1/2 years when she's a lot better and they lead a happy life where Arnav is at peace finally
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tears in my eyes. When ever i read a novel 1st i checked its end if its end is bad i dnt read it. But i read ur ss .
meghnas thumbnail
it was beautiful! very emotional and very romantic ðŸ˜Š
even I'm gonna believe that Khushi n Arnav had lots n lots of years together...can't imagine Arnav without Khushi!! 😭😭
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
that was very beautiful perfect in every way heartbreaking but perfect love it 

Addie07 thumbnail

He held on to her. He held on to her happiness in those few seconds. Those few moments seemed enough for an eternity, and somehow, not sufficient for even a single second.

He was going to hold on to the way he was feeling in that instance even though he knew there would come a time when he would have to let go. Let go of her and all the happiness and pain that came with her. But he would keep it all buried, deep in his heart and never let it fade, no matter how much of his heart she stole, he would always remember, because the memories of what only seemed like fleeting moments, were all he was going to have left one day...

This part stole my heart.. it was so beautiful... the whole ss was amazing.. i loved it

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I can assure you that no one is disappointed Hayley!
It was beyond imagination. I always wondered how would you end this? Glad you left it to our imagination. 
For me she will of course survive! Live as long as she wants..

You know what Hayley? By your adorable stories you make me love Arhi even more. "Tearing ourselves apart' was one of the best FF's i have read and as i already said i want it to be turned into a movie and now i even want "Holding on and letting go' to be in the form of a movie. Do you even have any clue how beautiful it is? 

You literally made me cry. I never thought i would cry over a story that i'm reading but here i'am at 3:30 midnight shedding tears gaping at my laptop screen. You are just so talented and i want you to write a book. I will go crazy if you do. Seriously! i'm your fan. 

The rain part was the most beautiful one i have read.